Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Crucial Piece Of Equipment For Your Home Gym, Read On!!!!!!

punch

For all you who work out at home( which, by the way, I am a huge advocate of) the most important piece of equipment is a power rack!

This cage is by far the key to all of your spotting concerns! For almost 5 years I have been training alone and with the aid of the cage I dont have to rely on any spotter. You can simply set the failure bars right below your bottom range of motion so if you fail to lift the wieght you simply let it rest on the support bars and slip out of the cage. So, with that in mind you can squat/bench/shoulder press etc without any excuses that you didnt have a partner.

The best part is that a great quality cage like the one I have which is built by PARABODY is only $400-700 bucks. Get about 500lbs of olympic plates with a curl bar and straight bar $300-500 and you have just about all you need for no more than a $1000.00 There is nothing better than blasting your music without worrying about anyone complaining and doing your thing in 45min because you dont have to wait for any machines and you skip the bullshit chat!

Its a great investment my iron brothers and if you have the space all you need is 3-4 other pieces of equipment and the gym becomes obsolete.

I was think about that ....

Right now, I have a chin/dip tower (with weight-assist)... and my muscles are growing pretty fast .. Chin/Dips are also great ...

Punch you are right on the money!

I trained at home all through college. I had one big power rack, some olympic weights and nothing else!

Without any help from supplements (I was too poor) I worked up to 195 pounds (natural - i am 5¨8´) working only on squats, deadlifts and bench presses.

I strongly recommend the book "Beyond Brawn" if you haven´t read it. It´s the best training book around.

www.hardgainer.com

Good luck. Feel free to email me to share some training tips!

Top Bottom