Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morons at the gym (the official thread)...

Bags on the benches in the locker room? What about the dudes that apparently haven't even realized there is a locker room, who carry their backpacks/duffel bags around the weight room and leave them on benches or in the middle of walkways???

The problem with this for example is that in my gym people are stealing from each other if it's left in the locker room, where we don't have any "lockers" to lock it in... :rolleyes:

I imagine everyone has seen this guy in the guy before.. this guy comes in does 30 mins of cardio then sets up about 6-10 stations varying from incline bench, TRX bands, squat racks(2), two universal machines... etc the literally takes the whole gym up. Then leaves all his shit out and leaves..

It's prolly been posted before but I love the guys who wear UFC gear from head to toe and are like 140 lbs who think they know everything after watching a season of the ultimate fighter

I imagine everyone has seen this guy in the guy before.. this guy comes in does 30 mins of cardio then sets up about 6-10 stations varying from incline bench, TRX bands, squat racks(2), two universal machines... etc the literally takes the whole gym up. Then leaves all his shit out and leaves..

my old gym had a circuit like that, you were only allowed to do 1 set and then would move on. he is circuit training, but you are right he should find a gym that has a circuit track.. circuit training is great for guys who crossfit train, older guys, or guys who just want lean muscle and look good

There was this gym i went to that was very nice back in my old town. The funny thing was.. kids would go there to meetup to find parties and get drunk. they would wear cargo shorts and muscle polos at 130 lbs texting the entire session.

They might curl a set of 35's and rep 135 for 7 and call it a workout. I could care less what other people do but would always laugh.

Once i plop on my ipod, i just say fuck the rest, leave your ego at the door and hit it hard every day your there.

Anybody ever puke at the gym. i sure did on squats day back in the day. I am going to be bringing that intensity back

^^if i eat like shit or don't get enough water i will come close. back in my running days I would get on the treadmill and run sub 6 minute mile pace for 2 miles. then i would go straight to the showers and take a cold shower to cool myself back down otherwise i would blow chunks for sure

I haven't blown chunks at the gym in a couple of years. Always when I did legs or if id eaten too close to my wrkout.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom