Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morons at the gym (the official thread)...

While I was at the gym today absolutely destroying my shoulders and traps I witnessed something very comical.. This dumbass is doing dips with his buddy and after a set I hear him say "Fuk this im going heavy".. He then proceeds to get the chain and put a dime on it...Walks around the gym with the chain and little dime dangling with his chest puffed up and his arms real far out from his sides like hes got 22in arms (when their really like 15in) When he finally starts his set he grunts and screams like hes going for a new world record.. He manages about 6 or 7 reps then walks around the gym again like billy bad ass.. I swear I think he has hisself convinced hes the shit.

I believe every bit, gyms for some odd reason draw the biggest weirdos in the world..

OWL its pathetic I know bro, but unfortunately for me my gym options are very slim.. The gym I go to is within walking distance which makes it very nice, the next closest one is 30m away.. If it wasnt for that I would have been long gone lol.. While im thinking about it were do we draw the line as far as adding weight to chains for dips and pulls/chins? If you cant do atleast a plate done bother? Im referring to guys btw not females

ledhead I know man right lol.. I wanted to pull him to the side and tell him hes embarrasing himself, but I dont think he would understand it

OWL its pathetic I know bro, but unfortunately for me my gym options are very slim.. The gym I go to is within walking distance which makes it very nice, the next closest one is 30m away.. If it wasnt for that I would have been long gone lol.. While im thinking about it were do we draw the line as far as adding weight to chains for dips and pulls/chins? If you cant do atleast a plate done bother? Im referring to guys btw not females

ledhead I know man right lol.. I wanted to pull him to the side and tell him hes embarrasing himself, but I dont think he would understand it

Lol. Look bro, I am 40 yrs old, I been in this game for over 20 yrs, I stopped pulling people aside and giving them advise over 10 yrs ago because they do not want to hear it. It is a waste of time to advise people in the gym. My philosophy is that if you give people enough rope they will eventually hang themselves. Whoever he is he will eventually try something heroic and get pasted and when that happens make sure you laugh in his face.

I am in the same boat as you, the gym I belong to is a 2 min. drive and the next nearest gym is a 20 min. drive, sooo I have to suck up the retardness...

lmao man I cant wait for that day! Im going to shout "Hey everyone point and laugh at the dumbass!" haha.. yea man it sucks but better to suck it up and save gas.. unfortunately im not wealthy

Lol. Look bro, I am 40 yrs old, I been in this game for over 20 yrs, I stopped pulling people aside and giving them advise over 10 yrs ago because they do not want to hear it. It is a waste of time to advise people in the gym. My philosophy is that if you give people enough rope they will eventually hang themselves. Whoever he is he will eventually try something heroic and get pasted and when that happens make sure you laugh in his face.

I am in the same boat as you, the gym I belong to is a 2 min. drive and the next nearest gym is a 20 min. drive, sooo I have to suck up the retardness...

Couldn't agree more. No one wants to be given tips, it's like they sign out an extra big ego the moment they enter the gym. Besides, do someone a favour and you owe them for life...

Another Mickey Mouse incident at the gym tonight. This old dude decided to leave his water bottle and towel on a bench I wanted to use, then he proceeded to use another machine. I asked him, "is this your stuff on the bench because I want to use this bench," he said, "yes," and then just looked at me without removing his items. I guess he thought I was going to remove his stuff. I said, "could you remove your stuff because I do not like touching other people's stuff." He said, "it won't hurt you," then he removed his items. I thought, what an asshole, no gym etiquette at all. I felt like asking him if he wanted me to lift his weights for him, unbelievable!

I hate that also. People using the equipment as coat racks etc. I just hate the people that think it is their own gym and take up way too much space. The people in the locker room that lay out their bags and clothes all over the benches in front of your locker then go into the sauna for a half hour.

The people that try to reserve several pieces of equipment at once by placing their towel on it while they do other stuff and then only using the equipment every 15 minutes or so.

Led, I just put their shit on the floor and if they say anything go 'shit, then what are u paying me for?' I also hate the fucktards that talk 90% of the time and lift 10%. Makes no sense to me. People talking on their cellphones. People that stand 1 ft away from u while ur trying to lift.....

Luckily I can intmidate most people but the ones I can't I just let loose w/ the gas. After I've cropdusted an area very few people stick around.

I seriously try to be nice but when people are inconsiderate, just sit on a machine or bench forever while barely using it, never rack their weights or sit and babble w/ their friends mere inches from u while ur trying to kill it.....well, it makes one consider some serious beatdowns.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

I have spotted a new moron at my gym. Well its a new type of moron anyway. They look like a kangaroo while doing thier set. There is so much hopping and jumping during the whole set I cant stand to watch it. They even do arm curls like that. lol, I dont know what to think about it.

Top Bottom