Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morons at the gym (the official thread)...

Minimal nonsense at the gym tonight except for the annoying owner who wants people to to change their shoes before entering the gym area. I am like wtf, I feel like I am at a Japanese restaurant.

the other day i was in the gym. I was looking to do deadlifts. Theres three racks in the place. 2 smith racks which people are squatting on and another rack.

Wouldnt you know it,...there's a guy doing reverse forearm curls in the rack. This guys walks around all intense and slow like the lactic acid is filling his entire body. I go over to him and ask him "how many more sets you got?" He looks at me all annoyed, takes his ear bud out and goes "2,...why?". I said "why?... because I thought these racks were supposed to be used for squats and deadlifts and I was hoping to do some deadlifts. you finish your forearm curls though".

Of course I sat on the bench about 10 from the rack and waited. he did 1 more set and said "all yours man."

Christ.

the other day i was in the gym. I was looking to do deadlifts. Theres three racks in the place. 2 smith racks which people are squatting on and another rack.

Wouldnt you know it,...there's a guy doing reverse forearm curls in the rack. This guys walks around all intense and slow like the lactic acid is filling his entire body. I go over to him and ask him "how many more sets you got?" He looks at me all annoyed, takes his ear bud out and goes "2,...why?". I said "why?... because I thought these racks were supposed to be used for squats and deadlifts and I was hoping to do some deadlifts. you finish your forearm curls though".

Of course I sat on the bench about 10 from the rack and waited. he did 1 more set and said "all yours man."

Christ.

There should be a law against curling in a squat rack. If you can lift the bar off the ground or the rack to curl it your biceps are the least of your worries.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

what i don't get is, is this really the place to cut corners and be lazy? Because that's exactly what it is. I started a thread similar to this one before i knew it existed about lazy people at the gym. It's like having an escalator instead of stairs to come in. Or those people that fight for front row parking at the gym. Really? Wtf?

:d

While I was at the gym today absolutely destroying my shoulders and traps I witnessed something very comical.. This dumbass is doing dips with his buddy and after a set I hear him say "Fuk this im going heavy".. He then proceeds to get the chain and put a dime on it...Walks around the gym with the chain and little dime dangling with his chest puffed up and his arms real far out from his sides like hes got 22in arms (when their really like 15in) When he finally starts his set he grunts and screams like hes going for a new world record.. He manages about 6 or 7 reps then walks around the gym again like billy bad ass.. I swear I think he has hisself convinced hes the shit.

That is some funny shit! Dude im sorry but I go to an old school gym and dude would've gotten laughed out of the place by everyone in there. I mean there are chics in my gym doing wide grip pullups with more weight than that. Lmao wow.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I had a boner once in gym shorts after seening a super hot chick working out infront of me.
I had to sit on the bench and think of dead puppies and my exwife to get it to go away.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Top Bottom