Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monolift Attachment

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Just wondering who here has the Monolift Attachment sold by Crepinsek? I think Flap has one. Just wondering what the run $$? And how well they work.

Also does Crepinsek have a website or just a phone number. Thanks.

flapwrlftr has one. I have used his and it works pretty good. They have a webiste but I cannot think of it right now.

I have the Crepinsek Power-rack and monolift combination.

It is awesome! It is very sturdy and the bar holder does NOT wobble when you unrack.

I have dropped 700 - 800 pounds a few times off of my back. Other than bending the shit out of my power bar, the rack was completely unscathed.

If you want to take a look at some of my pics of this setup, go here:

http://207.202.218.110/pictures/gym

Take a look at gym 018 - gym 021.

Ignore the small guy in the pics. That is not me!

Good luck!

/t

That looks like an outstanding home gym. I am thinking of putting one in an extra bedroom of a house I am having built. What is the size of the room in the pictures?

Looks like it has a reverse hyper, low pulley, lat pulldown, and dumbells in addition to the power rack. That is the basic setup I was looking at. Although I was thinking of using the powerblock dumbells to save room.

Thanks.

B.

IrishPower said:
I have the Crepinsek Power-rack and monolift combination.

It is awesome! It is very sturdy and the bar holder does NOT wobble when you unrack.

I have dropped 700 - 800 pounds a few times off of my back. Other than bending the shit out of my power bar, the rack was completely unscathed.

If you want to take a look at some of my pics of this setup, go here:

http://207.202.218.110/pictures/gym

Take a look at gym 018 - gym 021.

Ignore the small guy in the pics. That is not me!

Good luck!

/t

:devil:

That pec tear was nasty. Did you need surgery? I did my tricep last year, it was just as purple.
Your gym is a nice set up.

Yes.... the pec tear was was almost complete rupture of the pec-major/tendon.

It was surgically re-attached, and it is doing really well but is still sore all the time. The doctor said that was to be expected.

All in the name of powerlifting I guess.

On the bright side, it gave me the time and motivation to complete my home gym.

/t

that looked like about a 585 bench. Very impressive. Love the gym setup. How big is the room?

Did you tear the pec at the meet pictured?

AWESOME set up....just one question. Why would a powerlifter need a MIRROR in his gym??? J/K

How long did it take you to recover? And have you been able to regain your previous strength? By the way nice gym.

Top Bottom