Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday's TRAINING schedule..........

JKurz1 said:
No way bro.....I was def. NOT slamming that way of training........for me, I need more of a "i'm spent" workload which I can only get from high reps/sets..........to each his own bro..maybe I'll switch someday.........

BTW -I'm sure his legs are "sick" from that style of training alone...........no way its the gallons of AAS pumping through his bloodstream...........lol

i know u were slamming pl'ing i wasnt slamming you either..just posted for those that might find it interesting..i think you should give it a whirl its only 10-12 weeks out of your life lol..who knows you migh get hooked lol!!!

yeah pros are always on but it cant just be the gear even his old pics when he was a teen his legs were all blown up something fierce!!

wnt2bBeast said:
i know u were slamming pl'ing i wasnt slamming you either..just posted for those that might find it interesting..i think you should give it a whirl its only 10-12 weeks out of your life lol..who knows you migh get hooked lol!!!

yeah pros are always on but it cant just be the gear even his old pics when he was a teen his legs were all blown up something fierce!!

Show me your chest routine.........or all for that matter.......

JKurz1 said:
Show me your chest routine.........or all for that matter.......

chest today heading to the gym now lol
incline bb 5x5 or 5x3 depending on the weight i use
flat d-bell 3x5
decline 3x5
speed incline 8 or 10 x3 of 45-60% of 1 rep max
im actually doing bi's with chest and not tris..
preachers 5x5 (im using girly weight as im recuperating from tendonitis which only seems to bother me when i curl..but its feeling pretty good now)..

A lot of the exercises are similar a few changes here and there..the big difference is just dropping your reps, increasing the weights and lowering the volume..i can post the rest later if you want

Jsut got back. Strength was down a bit today. It was a shortone. Maybe 30 minuts.
-Donkey calf raise 850 lbs 1X12
-hammerstrength incline press drop set 8 plates X8, 6 plates X 5, 4 plates X 6, 2 plates X 10
-behind the head tricep extenions w/ cambered bar 140 x 6
-cable crossovers drop set 100 (each side) X 15, 75 X 8
-cable upright rows (15 seconds between)170 X2, 150 X 15, 120 X 12 superset with dumbell side laterals drop set #35 X 6, #25 X 6
-tricep cable pressdown w/ v bar, drop set 15, 12, 10
-hammstrength dip machine (just to get a pump this was a lighter tricep workout) 2 plates X 35

I hit the high weight low rep philosophy in the past, but i never did 3 sets and finished an exercise. Ive done sets of 3 reps, but did as many sets as humanly possible. Now, when i train heavy, i do as many sets as i can do and as heavy as i can go, but still do 6 reps per set.

Done both styles, but love the high rep high weight philiosophy a little better these days. It has really helped my chest and tris grow.

cwick0 said:
I hit the high weight low rep philosophy in the past, but i never did 3 sets and finished an exercise. Ive done sets of 3 reps, but did as many sets as humanly possible. Now, when i train heavy, i do as many sets as i can do and as heavy as i can go, but still do 6 reps per set.

Done both styles, but love the high rep high weight philiosophy a little better these days. It has really helped my chest and tris grow.
so lets see your chest and tri routine stallion.........

bbf, im really interested in seeing your exact training split, i also try and hit bodyparts 3x a week, but you seem to go a little more in depth if that makes sense, im sure others would really like to know as well

I have my pull day today! Hopefully my strength holds up...will probably do something like this...

Pullups-30 reps
Rack deads-work up to 3\4 plates per side
Cybex Pullovers-double or triple drop set
Cable Rows-double or triple drop set

Wanted to do BB rows but my belt hasn't come in the mail yet:( Maybe I will throw a few sets in there and just keep it ultra strict

DieHarder said:
bbf, im really interested in seeing your exact training split, i also try and hit bodyparts 3x a week, but you seem to go a little more in depth if that makes sense, im sure others would really like to know as well

Ok, it changes alot, but I will try to get on here and post what I do each day for the next week or so, like on the last two days if people would like to see. I never do the exact same routien twice in a row, and I vary my rep ranges and lifts to prevent stagnation. Basically I train instinctively. If I feel like I am not recovering I take a day off. If I ahve time and my first workout of the day is good, and I feel recovered I will go back fro a second one later in the day. My routine is almost a non-routine, but I'll try to start keeping a log on here. I keep very accurate mental notes of each workout for future reference to judge my progress.

Today was a short one... the hack squats took alot out of me.

-Hack squats (3 warm up sets) 20 plates X 11
-Seated leg extentions whole stack for 10.. then 2 rest pause reps
-strict narrow grip barbell curl 140X6, superset with incline curls #35's X 6, superset with narrow grip barbell curl 80 X8 .... 30 second rest barbell curl 100 X 6
-hammstrength low row drop set, no rest 8 plates X 5, 6 plates X7, 4 plates X 11, 2 plates X 12
-concentration curl on back of preacher bench #40 X8

Top Bottom