Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modafinil

nikko127

Hey all, just thought I'd let you in on a little white pill I stumbled across during a google search for PED's that cyclists have been caught using. After wading through all the EPO and test cases, I stumbled on a stimulant used to treat narcolepsy. It's also used to treat "shift workers syndrome".
Google it and make your own mind up, but I took two tablets (100mg each) before a weekend crit and my heart rate was down and perceived effort was also improved. I also managed to hold roughly 90% threshold for the whole distance.
I did however manage to push too hard and redline without even realizing it was happening, so will have to e a little more aware of my HR in future trials.
So far very happy with the results.
Also getting a script from the doctor was easy.

Hey all, just thought I'd let you in on a little white pill I stumbled across during a google search for PED's that cyclists have been caught using. After wading through all the EPO and test cases, I stumbled on a stimulant used to treat narcolepsy. It's also used to treat "shift workers syndrome".
Google it and make your own mind up, but I took two tablets (100mg each) before a weekend crit and my heart rate was down and perceived effort was also improved. I also managed to hold roughly 90% threshold for the whole distance.
I did however manage to push too hard and redline without even realizing it was happening, so will have to e a little more aware of my HR in future trials.

Your insurance covered this? Its typically very expensive.

I would like to buy some.

1. Where can someone buy this?
2. What can i tell my doctor in order to get him write me a prescription for this?
3 Can I find this in a pharmacy?

Thanks

I would like to buy some.

1. Where can someone buy this?
2. What can i tell my doctor in order to get him write me a prescription for this?
3 Can I find this in a pharmacy?

Thanks

1) Pharmacies
2) Modafinil is approver for the treatment of narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorders and excessive daytime sleepness associated with obstructive sleep apnea.
3) Yes, ask for Provigil.

I've tried that.
Works wonders the first days.
Gets less effective at about 2 weeks.

currently prescribed adderall which I only take when I need it, I've never heard of Modafinil but would def try to get it. Can you PM me?

Top Bottom