Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mma vs the gym

Rene Borovka

Guy I need to lose 30 kilos according to my doctor , yes, it's a lot, he put me on a diet and demanded exercise, I wonder if I subscribe myself in MMA I can lose weight as fast as training at the gym with a personal trainer, I've seen the training of those guys is very intensive and I think it's more fun than exercising at the gym, thank you.

Guy I need to lose 30 kilos according to my doctor , yes, it's a lot, he put me on a diet and demanded exercise, I wonder if I subscribe myself in MMA I can lose weight as fast as training at the gym with a personal trainer, I've seen the training of those guys is very intensive and I think it's more fun than exercising at the gym, thank you.

you just nailed it. that's the key. science and specs aside, nothing beats choosing something you truly love or is fun for you; cut you'll stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you just nailed it. that's the key. science and specs aside, nothing beats choosing something you truly love or is fun for you; cut you'll stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree. Any type of cardio/exercise/training will help you lose the weight. The key is consistency and sticking to it. You are so much more likely to do that when you enjoy the activity.

Top Bottom