Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA fighter needs to lose weight

Kanser B

what' up bros, I would like to know the best and safest method to lose 5 pounds in a week, I'm 5 pounds over the official weight, otherwise I won't be able to fight, thank you.

First and most obvious - never leave it to a week out. Secondly cardio, cut one meal a day for 3 days. If you lower your carbs you'll lose water weight. A lot of fighters do the sauna thing too. How much time between weighing in again and fighting do you have?

the only way to do this is not eat anything for 5 days, but you will go into it weak

i used to compete as a powerlifter and would go into the last day 1-2 pounds over weight and have to cut down at the last minute.. i would sweat and piss it out and would make weight then quickly rehydrate and eat to replenish before i was up.

You can EASILY loose 5 pounds of water via the sauna before your weigh in. I have done this with clients many times when they need to make a bodybuilding class.

The day of the weigh in, don't eat or drink anything. Sit in the sauna until you meet your weight requirement. After the weigh in, focus on rehydrating and eating to fuel yourself for the fight.

If you only have a week, that's going to be your best bet.

It is going to have to be water. No way you are going to lose 5lbs of muscle/fat without it really effecting your performance.

Top Bottom