Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Anabolic Steroid Cycle

Deltroit said:
Sounds like 230 would have been your genetic limit. 250ish I hear ya. I was 255 @ 10% 6'1. And I have no desire to ever be that big again. Cardio sucked worse than a hooker with asthma. I feel best at around 220. But currently I went down to 180 to fight. I plan on going back up to 205+ @ 9-10% because business is picking up and I won't have enough time to train to justify fighting. At this weight and BF I think I'll feel good, look good, & perform good and It wont kill me to keep this level of body fat. 7% year round dayum, count me out I like beer!!!

Being big is great for walking around, but for all round athleticism it is no good. I hear ya... I won't even step in to training unless I am 235 or under... otherwise I am weezing like a 90 year old man. Man... it has been about 6 years since I have even been close to 180. If I can get within 205 range, I will be happy. I don't want to be scrapping with 6' 7" behemoths.

A little update... I have been sluggish as hell during the day, but training seems to be OK... so far. Usually when I cycle I have about a 7 day period where the body adjusts... this usually means a little sluggishness.

Update... sluggishness has ceased. Did some Thai Pad drills yesterday... you know 1-2-9, 2-3-10, etc... was sucking wind hard, but that usually kicks my ass no matter what. In addition I may have blew my wad in the morning when I ran steps in the morning. I have no weight gain... in fact I may have lost about 3 pounds. Since I started the cycle I have been very strict with my diet. Whenever I introduce anabolics I have the potential of gaining 20 pounds fast, so I have to pay very close attention to my diet. Its only been 2 weeks, but I look significantly leaner already. Next week will be the real test. Week 3 is usually when all the esters start really kicking in.

I'm about 3.5 weeks into my tbol/var run now, and I must say the tbol is starting to give me the wicked back pumps, which is hampering my training a bit, but oh well, only about 10 more days of tbol and then I'm off to the backpump free land of var only for another 5-6 weeks. I just figured I'd post here since the tbol could definitely interfere with fight training...although I didn't have any of Radar's handy Lindberg Milk Thistle around..so that might have cured the backpumps if I knew they were coming.

I'll do a full "review" of my cycle down the road. (Wk 1-4: 30mg Tbol/30mg var, Wk 5-10: 60mg var)

KOArtist said:
I'm about 3.5 weeks into my tbol/var run now, and I must say the tbol is starting to give me the wicked back pumps, which is hampering my training a bit, but oh well, only about 10 more days of tbol and then I'm off to the backpump free land of var only for another 5-6 weeks. I just figured I'd post here since the tbol could definitely interfere with fight training...although I didn't have any of Radar's handy Lindberg Milk Thistle around..so that might have cured the backpumps if I knew they were coming.

I'll do a full "review" of my cycle down the road. (Wk 1-4: 30mg Tbol/30mg var, Wk 5-10: 60mg var)

Backpumps are usually caused by water retention. Try upping your water intake and try some Dandelion root. This should help to get rid of excess water retention which may help your back. It seems with some compounds, no matter what precautions you take will cause issues. It's really a trial and error.

Small update... did kick drills yesterday again... for whatever reason I was a fucking machine. No fatigue at all and I was finishing everything strong. I even did an extra 15 minutes of bag work after. I did only inclined walking cardio in the AM, so this probably kept me from gassing out in the evening.

ass_face said:
Small update... did kick drills yesterday again... for whatever reason I was a fucking machine. No fatigue at all and I was finishing everything strong. I even did an extra 15 minutes of bag work after. I did only inclined walking cardio in the AM, so this probably kept me from gassing out in the evening.

This should be the EQ you are week 3+ right?

kickboxer195 said:
I do GH alone, have have gotten excellent results for what I wanted......

When I finally make the decision to use GH, it will be for the rest of my life... so I am putting that off.

How has the GH worked for your joints and connective tissue? That is the only thing I would use it for, because its anabolic properties are nearly nonexistant if not used with insulin.

Top Bottom