Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey everyone, As some of you might know, I have been a member here for some Time, (Early 2005 I believe and lurked here way before posting). This has to be THE BEST fitness site around, and I will continue to be a member here, as long as the People and Knowlede stays top Notch.

Quick Breif Story about me: Played Baseball whole life, senior yr came down with severe shin splintz(weren’t call shin splints anymore they progressed to a worse condition) so I had to quit ball. Then I got into Car accident wich demobilized me. Totaled my Volkswagen golf lol. Well DR. told me I would never get away from back pain if im weighing 240. And that’s why my diet adventure started.

Starting Weight & Age: 240lbs / 18yrs old.
NOW Weight & Age: 185lbs / 20yrs
Height: 6’0
Waist: 32inches
Arms: 16inches

Maxes as of June 14, 2006. (On this 5x5 so my maxes should blow out)
Bench: 250x1 raw
Squat: 275x2 belt
Deadlift: 423x1 Raw

These are my 5rep Maxes for The 5x5 program im using:
Sqaut: 251
Bench: 212
Row: Questionalble.
Dead: 376x5
Incline(dumbels) 90x5

I got where I am, through Diet & Exercise. Mostly Diet. There is an inspirational person on this board, AKA *Bunny*, who when I was starting this journey, really took her time to stress the importance of DIET. Her famous line, now circulating around my gym, is “Abs are made in the kitchen”, and Im PERFECT LIVING PROOF.

My Calories are around 3k clean. I try for 40% Protein/ 30% Carbs / 30Fats.
Need any Diet advice, come on in and ask.

My Training Videos:
Me Deadlifting 423 @ 183 ( Max )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yax7wOfA1Sw
Sqauting 245x1 ( New max is 275x2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcd_NZWyucg
Benching 225x2 ( New Max is 250x1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgo6mTq4oc

Old Training Logs:

Bulking Diet ( Newest )
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466233

Cutting Diet ( Older )
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426078 (Shortened Version of below link)
http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385168&page=1&pp=20

Now here are the PICS, so you can SEE where I came from…

3/5/05
190LBS/BF??
fatss22853hb.jpg

fats22856ya.jpg

chubss32153xd.jpg

5/5/05 180lbs 16%-high
abs20vq.jpg

abs6ue.jpg

8/15/05 - 155LBS
aug172.jpg

aug17.jpg

NOW these are The Most Recent I have, wich is on June8, 2006 before I started using my YES ( Yohimbine ES ).

Now here are the PICS, so you see where im AT.
June 8, 2006
Back 1
100_1404.jpg

Back 2
100_1403.jpg

Back 3
100_1402.jpg

Back 4
100_1401.jpg

Front 1
100_1400.jpg

Front 2
100_1398.jpg

Front 3
100_1397.jpg

Relaxed Front
100_1406.jpg

Calves 1
100_1413.jpg

Calves 2
100_1412.jpg

Quads
100_1411.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Sorry about not updating the Log in couple days, Been very busy at work, and wasn’t able to type it all out. But here I GO!

I took off from work on Monday to get some sleep, I have plenty of time off still, so I needed sleep or else I would have never caught up for my training.

Monday – AM Cardio Empty Stomach(after nice good Sleep)
Threadmill: 3 min warmup 17min @ Level 7.0
StepMill: 12min @ level 7.0
Threadmill: Hill Course 2 Level 5.0 ( incline went up to 11.0) for 12mins

Went home, Ate Clean/Big. Went back to Gym to work 5x5 program.

Monday – PM Weight training.

Part of 5x5.
Sqaut: 119x5 , 149x5, 179x5 , 209x5 , 239x5
Bench: 100x5 , 130x5 , 150x5 , 175x5, 205x5
*Glen pendeley Row 90 degrees: 90x5 , 135x5 , 160x5 , 185x5 , 210 , 90x8
4 sets of Weighted Hypers.( 25lbx10) X 4

*(The row is the only part of the 5x5 program I have to recalculate. Started way too low. The above weight is MY new random progression I used for the day, will work it out)

Added Excercises
**3 sets of Incline Benching: (55lbs x 20) X 3
1 set of Incline Fly’s w/ 35lbs.

**(Incline Benching was for Mental Pump, BigT said I would be able to add them w/o a negative effect)

Tuesday – OFF. Was going to go in for cardio, but took off since Monday was preety decent with the AM cardio + Pm workout.

Today is
Sqaut / Incline Bench / Deadlift

Added Exercise
Chinups
Rear Delts – A Power Lifter at the gym took a peek at my routine ( honestly my gym is very friendly, and I know a lot of the PL’s for the fact I am soaking in all the knowledge I can) He loved the fact that im so young and learning how to train smart. He mentioned he seen NO REAR delt work. Front part is worked benching, etc. But he said to hit my rear delts at least 1x after looking at the routine. I can throw in a simple machine for this, so it would be quick. BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS NECESSARY, OR WILL IT DAMAGE Results?

All my numbers for the Sqaut / Incline / Deadlift are Correct. They are “hard” workouts. But I can make it through them. Last week was so so with sleep so I know I wasn’t 100%.

As someone that screwed it up my first run thorugh I strongly suggest droping the extra stuff and runing the program as is the first time through, or at least till you get to your PR weeks...

What are your 5rm maxes, do you know them or are you just estimating?

i actually know the 5rep max. The only one i guess was the ROW, and now im tweaking it still. I never maxed out on the ROW so i underguessed myself.

The extra stuff is real simple stuff tho, the extra incline on monday was just for the mental "pump" im trying to break out of.

You are right, i wouldnt go in an off day and bang out isolation work at all.
Im really gonna stick to the 3days week. My body will need the rest =]

*Bunny* said:
I need this for a female dagnabbit ...
ththth06cd603e.gif

awww, looks like dj popped your cherry .. oh well

AWWWW :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for trying tho!!!

LOL yea, right after the pm, i checked it out, and DJ already hit me up,
Thanks to Both of you! And Thanks for all that Come and check it out.

Oh yea, and for some viewing pleasure, This is a shot of My GF's Back. Wanted to Log it somewhere! And i got others, BUT YOU Fckers arent getting em :evil:
100_1392.jpg

mm107 said:
He mentioned he seen NO REAR delt work. Front part is worked benching, etc. But he said to hit my rear delts at least 1x after looking at the routine. I can throw in a simple machine for this, so it would be quick. BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS NECESSARY, OR WILL IT DAMAGE Results?

Pendlay Rows will destroy your rear delts (in a good way). I haven't done a thing to isolate my rear delts and they are bigger now than ever.

Also, I agree with DJ to drop the fluff, extra stuff.

Top Bottom