Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

sgtslaughter said:
Fahkin' SOLID Bro... niiiiiiiice!

What really popped out at me are your delts this time (last time it was the lats that came outa no where!)!

Keep doin' what your doin'!

EDIT: in order of feckin' solidness (lol) : Abs, Delts, Traps... again.. WTG pahtna!
Stop post stalking me!!!! ^^ What he said as i was typing mine!

LOL

mm107 said:
one of the ladies told me i should shave it so i did lol . I nair my chest, so the after affects are itchy yep lol
It was Aries :) I remember :) Much better now :)

;)

*Bunny* said:
mm - 1st thing i noticed was a little sep in the abs down the middle :) and then more abs .. what you're going is working fabulously

I will re-view these from a monitor NOT 8 1/2 x 11 (work)

Back it coming along NICE ...

Have you taken updated measurements at all? I ask b/c after 1st cut ... I added 2" to both Upper legs & calves when I was told initially I needed 2” to come off of them (for pics) … that sure as hell changed .. point: since my previous cut those 2 " didn’t MOVE, the tape measurements, yet I completely reshaped my legs .. as you've seen ... If you see & FEEL progress, I don't want you to get discouraged b/c a # or #’s don’t go your way ... :) Chicks are notorious for that :) and some really obsessive guys .. makes me wanna pull out these pretty red curls … :D

Tell the GF to holla when she needs me

tHANKS Bunny!!!! Ive been busting my balls for my stomach! Cardio and more Cardio!!!

Ill take measurmeants soon for us all!!!

Thanks BUNNY! i dont think i stepped on a scale in months lol. Im so happy with how things are working out!! God bless you all for all your advice!!!

Leave them preety red curls in there!!! no worries needed here buns! (ok rip em out and give em to sgt so he can get some dna from the roots lol )

yep it was def aries! looks like that glycogen has helped your brain again =]

lol thanks again bunz

I tried the hungrey man dinners and they tasted like rubber.... with some wierd sauce. I rather just cook a 1/2 80/20 beef patty on the grill. I like lean cusine dinners if I have NO time. No persitives and its usally around 20 G protien and like 400-500 easy cals. That with a whole unch of milk and whey does the trick. I usally eat 600-800 meals 3 times a day and have 3 protien shake (whey and a lot of ANPB for calories). Or a muscle milk with some whey and then snack on some Jerky. Thank god for ANPB and whey protien.

cityhick said:
I tried the hungrey man dinners and they tasted like rubber.... with some wierd sauce. I rather just cook a 1/2 80/20 beef patty on the grill. I like lean cusine dinners if I have NO time. No persitives and its usally around 20 G protien and like 400-500 easy cals. That with a whole unch of milk and whey does the trick. I usally eat 600-800 meals 3 times a day and have 3 protien shake (whey and a lot of ANPB for calories). Or a muscle milk with some whey and then snack on some Jerky. Thank god for ANPB and whey protien.

Man u didnt like the hungry man dinners? lol i dont like em too much either, but 1090 cals, 53g protein and 12g fat or whatever the numbers were were too easy for me to pass up. Plus they are only 3.00 at the store here lol

i gotta get my fats up, i love jerky too!

I LOVE ANPB!! as well. God we are such hicks huh lol

Lol... And I forgot about lots of skoal. After a BIG meal when I am bulking or to take away my hunger if I am cutting. I dont know how you cut and still blaze. I like sucking on sour candy when I smoked, took care of my cottonmouth. I am suprised your lifts are going up so fast while you cut.

cityhick said:
Lol... And I forgot about lots of skoal. After a BIG meal when I am bulking or to take away my hunger if I am cutting. I dont know how you cut and still blaze. I like sucking on sour candy when I smoked, took care of my cottonmouth. I am suprised your lifts are going up so fast while you cut.

Im surprised as well, considering everyone keeps telling me i cant cut and get bigger at the same time. I PERSOANLY beleive this, but to an extent, i think if im eating high protein late night, while my body rest i feel i can put on lean mass while dropping some BF, WICH EVERYONE TOLD ME WAS IMPOSSIBLE, I know its hard, but impossible? nothing is impossible. BUT IT TAKES ALOT OF DIET DISCIPLINE!

I usually blaze, right after the gym. So, basically 45mins to blaze. I down my PWOS before i blaze, so by the time im home and have the munchies, its dinner time. And i can EAT EAT EAT as long as its CLEAN =] and who said weed was bad! lol

I cant wait till I get outa my legal trouble and can smoke a bowl after wobbling over to my truck after a heavy squat day. Then shower... blaze again and EAT and sleep like a baby....... thats the life. I miss the laughs that make my stomach hurt.. memories. Maybe if one day we meet up at the arnold classic or something we can all BS. Ill be there next year for sure.

cityhick said:
I cant wait till I get outa my legal trouble and can smoke a bowl after wobbling over to my truck after a heavy squat day. Then shower... blaze again and EAT and sleep like a baby....... thats the life. I miss the laughs that make my stomach hurt.. memories. Maybe if one day we meet up at the arnold classic or something we can all BS. Ill be there next year for sure.

Yea, bro i dont know i would go nuts w/o it. It really relaxes me alot. And activates my hunger big time.

I love the laughs where u laugh so hard, u cant hear no more and no sound is coming out anyway lol

Bro when WE DO MEET up at the arnold classic, imma blaze you up (well unless your still in legal trouble) then ill smoke it to the head for you lmao ( any other EFERS are welcome to join us lol)

I do smoke again, later in the night to just PASS out quick. Really puts me into a DEEP sleep.

Ahhh lol

Top Bottom