Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

mm107 said:
Heh, your going by the age of this thread, i started the 5x5 for 1 week before that, and didnt totally skip week 1, just started mid week, so week 1 was half assed. Last friday was END of week 2, Monday that just passed was begining week 3.

I know its confusing, but consider week 1 fucked up lol, SOOOOO if i feel great at the end, i can always go couple more weeks bumping the weight each day =]

thanks for noticing tho DJ!

I'm confused, lol.

Pic update. As of june 21, 2006 Will reorder tom.

Me Front #1
100_1437.jpg

Me Front #2
100_1436.jpg

Front #3
100_1426.jpg

Me Flexed Front #1
100_1432.jpg

Front Double Bi #1
100_1425.jpg

Front Double Bi #2
100_1424.jpg

Front Double Bi #3
100_1423.jpg

Front Relaxed #1
100_1419.jpg

Front Relaxed #2
100_1416.jpg

Front Relaxed #3
100_1415.jpg

Calves #1
100_1435.jpg

Quads #1
100_1434.jpg

Back #1
100_1431.jpg

Back #2
100_1428.jpg

Back #3
100_1427.jpg

Back #4
100_1439.jpg

Front
100_1426.jpg

Front Double Bi #1
100_1425.jpg

Front Double Bi #2
100_1424.jpg

Front Double Bi #3
100_1423.jpg

Front Relaxed #1
100_1419.jpg

Front Relaxed #2
100_1416.jpg

Front Relaxed #3
100_1415.jpg

=]

Comments/Criticism Welcome. Please let me know what muscle parts are lagging (besides chest lol)

Last edited:
Hella a good job bro. Every type of training/diet you do it seems to go perfectly. Its fuckin wild. I mean you cut... and you get real lean. You bulk and you put on some serious size and a little fat. Your body is constantly changing and in the right direction. Fuck the 6 pack.. get big.

cityhick said:
Hella a good job bro. Every type of training/diet you do it seems to go perfectly. Its fuckin wild. I mean you cut... and you get real lean. You bulk and you put on some serious size and a little fat. Your body is constantly changing and in the right direction. Fuck the 6 pack.. get big.

Thanks hick!!

Yea, it basically is my food i eat. Thank god for some odd reason i just dont mind eating like i do. I like my 6pac! lol its coming in without me really trying too much. I think "bulking" is harder for me then cutting, since i have TO EAT SO DAMN much.

But for the summer hick, ladies love the pac lol. But after my 5x5, and winter time is HUNGRY MAN 1lb of FOOD lunches. lol

My strenght is still going up, or else i would say FUCK it, and eat big, but since im still gaining, i dont mind much.

Thanks for stoppin by hick!

Get them pics/vids up.

Yea.. I guess I dont know what I am missing because I havent had one sense I was like 7. I know what you are saying about bulking. I am in the habbit of eating clean and started noticing I wasnt gettin 4000 cals in more like 3000. So I bumped up the food intake and now realize how much that really is.... Hard. Your arms are lookin real solid. Your chest get itchy from shaving all your shit all the time. BOHAHAHA. Can tell you where once a furry guy.

Fahkin' SOLID Bro... niiiiiiiice!

What really popped out at me are your delts this time (last time it was the lats that came outa no where!)!

Keep doin' what your doin'!

Hickdezzy in the one tweezy: Yah 4,000 super clean calories is fecking retardedly taxing on my body as well. Up your fat intake and calories skyrocket :D ... good fats of course (for me it's ANPB, olive oil, nuts).

EDIT: in order of feckin' solidness (lol) : Abs, Delts, Traps... again.. WTG pahtna!

Last edited:
mm - 1st thing i noticed was a little sep in the abs down the middle :) and then more abs .. what you're going is working fabulously

I will re-view these from a monitor NOT 8 1/2 x 11 (work)

Back it coming along NICE ...

Have you taken updated measurements at all? I ask b/c after 1st cut ... I added 2" to both Upper legs & calves when I was told initially I needed 2” to come off of them (for pics) … that sure as hell changed .. point: since my previous cut those 2 " didn’t MOVE, the tape measurements, yet I completely reshaped my legs .. as you've seen ... If you see & FEEL progress, I don't want you to get discouraged b/c a # or #’s don’t go your way ... :) Chicks are notorious for that :) and some really obsessive guys .. makes me wanna pull out these pretty red curls … :D

Tell the GF to holla when she needs me

cityhick said:
Yea.. I guess I dont know what I am missing because I havent had one sense I was like 7. I know what you are saying about bulking. I am in the habbit of eating clean and started noticing I wasnt gettin 4000 cals in more like 3000. So I bumped up the food intake and now realize how much that really is.... Hard. Your arms are lookin real solid. Your chest get itchy from shaving all your shit all the time. BOHAHAHA. Can tell you where once a furry guy.

hell yea, I was eating hungry men tv dinners while bulking, 1,090 calories each! and that was a LUNCH. Thats how i blew up so quick bulking i guess =]

Ive tried to eat 4k clean and it was hard just like u said, so i haada throw in the hungry men dinners.

Thanks, i dont really work my arms either, they get killed indirectly i guess, because last week i only did them 1time, and that was quick 4 set thing.

Bro, im a hairy mofo, i have pics couple months back, with a full bear chest lol and one of the ladies told me i should shave it so i did lol . I nair my chest, so the after affects are itchy yep lol

sgtslaughter said:
Fahkin' SOLID Bro... niiiiiiiice!

What really popped out at me are your delts this time (last time it was the lats that came outa no where!)!

Keep doin' what your doin'!

Hickdezzy in the one tweezy: Yah 4,000 super clean calories is fecking retardedly taxing on my body as well. Up your fat intake and calories skyrocket :D ... good fats of course (for me it's ANPB, olive oil, nuts).

EDIT: in order of feckin' solidness (lol) : Abs, Delts, Traps... again.. WTG pahtna!

Thanks BROOO! really appreciated it. I know my delts stuck out to me too as well. In fact i was like wtf happened to my lats, but i realized my delts blew up little evening it all out.

Thanks, im "cutting" now, so all the ab comments i love. Makes it worth it.

:bee: And of course this is only protein.

Top Bottom