Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

My assitance work On the 3 workout Days.

Monday - Squat / Bench / Row
3 Sets of Barbell Curls x 8 reps
2 Sets of Incline Dumbells (20 rep range)

Wednesday - Squat / Incline / Deadlift
2 Sets of Weighted Hypers
4 sets of Chinups - 2 in front of neck 2 behind the neck (10-12 rep range)

Friday - Sqaut / Bench / Row
3 Sets of Weighted Dips x 5-8 reps
3 Sets of JM Presses (8 rep range)

Monday, The barbell curls are because i havnt done them in a while and they are quick, and shouldnt interfere with my healing. The incline is basically for my "mental" fix.

Wednesday, The hypers should be quick and really finish off lower back, The chinups should finish off upper back so my back should be nice and have several days to recover before another workout.

Friday, I got 2 days off for the weekend, so i figured this is a day where i can play with some accessory work. The dips are on the original 5x5 plan. I want hit triceps hard, since i have 2 days off. THIS IS THE ONLY DAY IM NOT SURE OF DOING JM PRESSES. THE ONLY OTHER EXCERCISE I WOULD LIKE TO DO WOULD BE SKULL CRUSHERS.

Uncle Sarge wishing heavy barbell wishes and cambered bar dreams.

:beer:

... I don't know where that came from. lol... anywho...

Keep up the dedication brutha :)

Sorry to read about your cold sleeping in a cell and whatnot, least u didn't drop the soap :rolleyes:

sgtslaughter said:
Uncle Sarge wishing heavy barbell wishes and cambered bar dreams.

:beer:

... I don't know where that came from. lol... anywho...

Keep up the dedication brutha :)

Sorry to read about your cold sleeping in a cell and whatnot, least u didn't drop the soap :rolleyes:

Thanks bro!!

Dedication will always be there, untill im dead =]

Yea its cool, just wanted to let the EF world know what happend in the real world and thats why i couldnt update, if i droped the soap, i would probably clean myself with shampoo lol

Thanks the :beer: tho, had a few on sunday to relax and forget about the week lol.

mm107 said:
Thanks bro!!

Dedication will always be there, untill im dead =]

Yea its cool, just wanted to let the EF world know what happend in the real world and thats why i couldnt update, if i droped the soap, i would probably clean myself with shampoo lol
Thanks the :beer: tho, had a few on sunday to relax and forget about the week lol.

HAHHA. Jail aint prison and I dont really worry about that. I have heard stories but have yet to see it. But I have been in fights.... those get a little dangerous.

Log update.

Felt strong throughout workout.

Monday
Sqaut:
120x5
150x5
180x5
215x5
245x5

Bench
100x5
130x5
155x5
180x5
205x5

T-Bar Row
90x5
110x5
130x5
150x5
170x5

Assistance Excercises:
2 sets of Hammer Curls
2 sets of 21’s w/ 60lbs.
2 sets of Inclince Bench 135 @ 20 reps.

The incline bench afterwards really got me feeling good. Nice and pumped. Loved it.

CARDIO DAY!
Im going to run my ass off tonight. GF wants to run with me, so ill wait for her. Im going to do:
Threadmill: 3min warmup 17min run.
Stepmill: 12mins @ level 7
Threadmill: Hill interval @ 5.0

Im also doing ABS Today, wich I think I forgot to do last week, so im gonna kill them.

Good to see you're back....also, if you missed it in my journal, lol, if you video yourself with a timer drinking a gallon of milk in an hour (and not puking), I'll donate all of my karma to you.

BiggT said:
Good to see you're back....also, if you missed it in my journal, lol, if you video yourself with a timer drinking a gallon of milk in an hour (and not puking), I'll donate all of my karma to you.

lol ill come back and comment on it lol

one day ill have to try, ive come very close w/o trying. BUt i know close is not fully downing it. So looks like i have a competition on my hands !! lol

when i do it ill make sure to videotape it lol

BiggT said:

Can I take you up on that as well.

cityhick said:
Can I take you up on that as well.

Absolutely....first person to do it with a vid w/ a timer gets all my karma (except for 1000 to play with in the bookie forum during college football season of course, lol)

Whats up EF? Log update!

Yesterday was an off day (from weight training) So I Hit up some Cardio. Treadmill was a breeze, Stairmaster on the other hand, was a pure battle. But I won!

:evil: Cardio :evil:

Treadmill:
3min warmup. 22mins @ LEVEL 7.5! PR Best.
Stepmill: 12mins @ level 7 with 50lb vest on.

The stepmill was harder then usual, but I finished them. I started to get somewhat dizzy, it was probably due to the ECA stack, and low-food around cardio time. BUT I made sure to finish what I started. The stairmaster was a breeze tho, got to 22mins, and pushed it to 25

Notes: Stomach is coming in nicely. Applied YES pre-cardio yesterday and pre-bed for more absorbiton. Im going to apply everyday, before workouts, wether its cardio or weight training. OFF days, I wont use YES. My ECA stack combined with YES should yield really good results since both effect the receptors in the midsection and im hoping the mix will really open the door to belly fat loss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom