Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

That's no excuse. Did you try explaining to the officer that you have a journal on a fitness website you have to update? ;)

Crazy stuff...

mm107 said:
LOL @ athrax! i will i will!! Thanks all for commenting, sorry for not updating, but got pulled over after my weds workout 7:00pm, and i just got out of central lockup, for a suspended license that was suspended the same day, bullshit. Asshole sgt cop. Plus NY it takes forever to get through the system. 21hrs for me =[

Will comment, didnt get a GOOD sleep, but i did get rest, and i did manage to get alot of food. lol Will keep everyone updated

Haha been there done that. Not for a suspended and not in NY. But plenty of times. ;) The Sleep sucks unless you are really going to be in for awhile and they give you a shitty(but nicer) matress and blanket. You gotta love the paper think plastic balnket.... god how I hate those. How the hell did you get plenty of food!?

cityhick said:
Haha been there done that. Not for a suspended and not in NY. But plenty of times. ;) The Sleep sucks unless you are really going to be in for awhile and they give you a shitty(but nicer) matress and blanket. You gotta love the paper think plastic balnket.... god how I hate those. How the hell did you get plenty of food!?

City, theres no such thing as a matress and blacnket in bookings lol i wish,

I just got out of the gym, so i was in a wife beater and fuckin shorts, freezing inside. lol

Plenty of food = no one would eat PB sandwiches, WELL i know PB is in my diet(sort of) so i had people give me thiers. IT was funny. Horrible 21 hrs but its the 2nd time so i knew what was going to happen.

Imagine NYC, and they were doing sweeps for weed and stupid shit so there was a TON of fuckin people in there. I got bruises on my hip, shoulders, and back from sleepin on that floor.

Amthrax, i tried bro, he told ill get over it, i told him to fuck himself lol jk

haha bookings here can take a whole 15 min. I must have at least 10 mugs. :) wish I could get a copy of those. My ex used to live in NY... worked at the starbucks accross from the empire state building. If you see a girl with brown hair, with the name beth. Slap her and tell her she deserved it.

cityhick said:
haha bookings here can take a whole 15 min. I must have at least 10 mugs. :) wish I could get a copy of those. My ex used to live in NY... worked at the starbucks accross from the empire state building. If you see a girl with brown hair, with the name beth. Slap her and tell her she deserved it.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to cityhick again.

Hey Everyone, BIG UPDATE! Sorry for not having one in a couple days.

Arrest Story:
Reason for Arrest: Suspended License ( only suspended for 12hrs, not even 24 )

Ok, So here I am, just got out of the GYM. Wife beater and shorts is all I have on. So im rolling some bud. I see a police car coming down the block. THE WRONG WAY, wich already tiped me off they seen me. So instead of sitting there like a dead duck, I drove off, The police car let me by, but in order to follow me, they would have to do a U-turn. So I had time to actually get out of my car, hide my bud under another car, and drove off.
Needless to say, they catch up to me and pull me over. They tell me, they KNOW I sell drugs (stereotyped me because of my car, basically, saying it was too nice for me) Basically rip my car apart head to to. Cant find no WEED at all. So instead of being on their way, the SGT is really being an asshole to me. So they run me, suspended license, less then 12hrs. They bring me in like assholes, leaving my girl their like pieces of shit.

Go to bookings, wouldn’t let me get my clothes, so I had to sit there all night (21hrs) freezing in nothing but thin ass clothes. So 21hrs pass, I see the judge, and they dismiss the case because the police should have known better then to bring me in since I was only suspended for 12hrs, (this is the gray area im guessing) So now I KNOW the SGT was being a pure asshole.

And you know what blows? I just did an intense 5x5 day, and needed my sleep/food to recover, and but were shitty.

BUT THAT’S my story in short. It was A LOT WORSE than that. But I don’t want to remember them too much =]

Oh yea, and i had to pay 300$ to lift the suspension because NYC put me into a defensive drivers program and it was 100$ per point. ON TOP OF A 150$ ticket i paid =[. Looks like NYC is all about $$

Wednesday June 14 – Squat/Incline/Deadlift

Sqaut:
119x5
149x5
179x5
179x5

Incline Dumbells:
60x5
70x5
85x5
90x5

Deadlift:
220x5
270x5
310x5
360x5

Assistance work: Chinups 2x10 sets in front of neck, 2x10 sets behind neck

Thursday – Off

Friday June 16– Sqaut/Bench/Row

Sqaut:
120x5
150x5
179x5
209x5
245x3
180x8

Bench:
100x5
125x5
150x5
175x5
205x3
151x8

Row:
90x5
125x5
150x5
175x5
210x3
115x8

Assistance Exercise: 3 sets of Weighted Dips 90lbs X 7

Cardio was low due to the arrest really throwing my mentallity off and had to get back on track. Thank god I got my ECA stack in, wich def helped keep the metabolism moving.

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay? LoL

FYI, for future reference, don't consent to a search. LoL Also, they're not allowed to search simply b/c they pulled you over for a traffic violation. Not that that matters, but if they HAD found something incriminating, you could've had it suppressed based on an unconstitutional search under the 4th Amendment.

Spend less time smoking and more time reading the Constitution. LoL j/k

Protobuilder said:
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay? LoL

FYI, for future reference, don't consent to a search. LoL Also, they're not allowed to search simply b/c they pulled you over for a traffic violation. Not that that matters, but if they HAD found something incriminating, you could've had it suppressed based on an unconstitutional search under the 4th Amendment.

Spend less time smoking and more time reading the Constitution. LoL j/k

There is your free consultation, MM, he charges a hefty hourly fee for anything else.

To look it the best way possible from a training standpoint, at least this happened in the beginning of the program when the weights are relatively light for you, so you won't have issues with missing lifts.

Good luck as you progress, I'll be following along.

mm107 said:
Hey Everyone, BIG UPDATE! Sorry for not having one in a couple days.

Arrest Story:
Reason for Arrest: Suspended License ( only suspended for 12hrs, not even 24 )

Ok, So here I am, just got out of the GYM. Wife beater and shorts is all I have on. So im rolling some bud. I see a police car coming down the block. THE WRONG WAY, wich already tiped me off they seen me. So instead of sitting there like a dead duck, I drove off, The police car let me by, but in order to follow me, they would have to do a U-turn. So I had time to actually get out of my car, hide my bud under another car, and drove off.
Needless to say, they catch up to me and pull me over. They tell me, they KNOW I sell drugs (stereotyped me because of my car, basically, saying it was too nice for me) Basically rip my car apart head to to. Cant find no WEED at all. So instead of being on their way, the SGT is really being an asshole to me. So they run me, suspended license, less then 12hrs. They bring me in like assholes, leaving my girl their like pieces of shit.

Go to bookings, wouldn’t let me get my clothes, so I had to sit there all night (21hrs) freezing in nothing but thin ass clothes. So 21hrs pass, I see the judge, and they dismiss the case because the police should have known better then to bring me in since I was only suspended for 12hrs, (this is the gray area im guessing) So now I KNOW the SGT was being a pure asshole.

And you know what blows? I just did an intense 5x5 day, and needed my sleep/food to recover, and but were shitty.

BUT THAT’S my story in short. It was A LOT WORSE than that. But I don’t want to remember them too much =]

LMAO. I got soooo many stories like this. One almost identicle. And the asshole cop instead of just parking my car had it towed when the other officier ASKED if he could park it. To long of list of stories to right but I feel ya. When you drive a nice/exspensive car.... always roll your shit in the house :p And if a cop sees you and you know you are fucked... eat it, that way you can be high threw the booking faze ;) Cant wait till i can smoke again but its brought me to much trouble. I swear the cops here know my name/car by sight and its not that small of town. The idea of it being an illegal search... not really. A cop can make ANY bullshit he wants in his police report to give him probable cause and that doesnt take much. By the time you would fight it with a good lawyer you would be done more then if you would just pay the fine. Its just a small misdomeanor, fuck it.

cityhick said:
LMAO. I got soooo many stories like this. One almost identicle. And the asshole cop instead of just parking my car had it towed when the other officier ASKED if he could park it. To long of list of stories to right but I feel ya. When you drive a nice/exspensive car.... always roll your shit in the house :p And if a cop sees you and you know you are fucked... eat it, that way you can be high threw the booking faze ;) Cant wait till i can smoke again but its brought me to much trouble. I swear the cops here know my name/car by sight and its not that small of town. The idea of it being an illegal search... not really. A cop can make ANY bullshit he wants in his police report to give him probable cause and that doesnt take much. By the time you would fight it with a good lawyer you would be done more then if you would just pay the fine. Its just a small misdomeanor, fuck it.

exacty, hick is right on this one proto, this is NY, cops do what they would like. His reason for searching the car was " it smells like weed in here" and that was all he needed. I refused of course, but it doesnt matter around here lol

Thanks BigT, yea ive got into the swing of the program, not too much "fluff" work and i seemed to be drained after the workouts.

Top Bottom