Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

BiggT said:
I never really checked the older pics out, and I didn't know you were up to 240 at one point.....you've made great progress and it shows lots of discipline, and you're 100% right about diet dictating how you look....just remember, when ramping up your lifts, training is 99.9% of it and diet is just a personal lifestyle choice, diet only matters to the point of eating ENOUGH in the strength game.

Oh yea, DEF BigT, Eating Clean dictates how Good you look, not how strong you are.

Im def eating more then maintance, so im holding weight well, infact the scale fluctuates from 185-190. So i just say 185 =]

Im def EATING ENOUGH CLEAN cals.

Example yesterday for dinner, HAD 3 BIG BURGERS of 99% Lean Beef. =]

And all my shakes, oatmeal, etc. It will add up to about 3k, on paper, wich in real life turns out to be little more probably.

Yea BigT! I was 240lbs my biggest. Thats why i prob got a strong core, from lugging all that fat around.

I cant wait untill i "dirty" bulk again in winter time. THATS WHEN MY Numbers will really fly.

Cynical Simian said:
Wow, this journal really took off. Just dropping in to offer the standard "good luck, etc." week 1 encouragement.

Thanks bro, Yea, some good people on here, very SMART people too. Thanks for stopping by, would love to hear some input along the way from you.

Like what you have done with your thread. I'll be keeping tabs on ya since I am starting my 5x5 this week as well. Good luck and drop by my thread from time to time to give me your take on things!

Well see I am about strength right now thats why my diet is not a strict. I eat REAL clean to the average joe but not to you crazy fucks. And my stregnth has went threw the roof. I dont want a 6 pack. A strong outline and massive. I think BiggT look mroe then Bruce's... its just personal pref.

On those rear delts, if you don't like bent-over raises, you can try face-pulls. They're a good, quick exercise I sometimes finish my upper body workout with. If you're unsure how to do these, I'm sure several of the powerlifters at your gym could help you. I'd have to agree with the others, though. New program means sticking to the basics untill you can assess where your strengths and weaknesses are.

MM107, as Emperor I demand you post pictures of your girlfriend for all to see. Should you refuse, I will gouge your eyes out and skull fuck you (FMJ, anyone?) - then you won't be seeing her either.

I hope I make myself clear.

Or PM me. :FRlol:

LOL @ athrax! i will i will!! Thanks all for commenting, sorry for not updating, but got pulled over after my weds workout 7:00pm, and i just got out of central lockup, for a suspended license that was suspended the same day, bullshit. Asshole sgt cop. Plus NY it takes forever to get through the system. 21hrs for me =[

Will comment, didnt get a GOOD sleep, but i did get rest, and i did manage to get alot of food. lol Will keep everyone updated

Top Bottom