Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

*Bunny* said:
MM I respect you, your yearning for knowledge & experience & accomplishments AND willingness to post, take advice, criticism & LEARN from these ducated bros up in here... you guys rock seriously ... and sure the T levels in here account for some tent pitching but hey, aside from the random "I'd hit it" which is a given on this site, Blur out what needs to be blurred (sorry boys ... ) & I'd be more than happy to help ... you can thorw in the random "Check out my chick" pic up in here, but will most likely get better comments from some comp girls (of which are abundant right now) if you start her a thread for critique in Women's ... know what I'm saying? :)

Best of luck to you & yours my friend :D

Happy Hump Day :)

So damn TRUE! i love this place. And i can take the occasional, "front pic please" lol Besides, shes over here with me, and only people can LOOK at the comp screen =] So i got security! lol

Ill def get her to start her own thread over in the womens forum, thanks again bunny!

You should take it as a compliment. We mean no disrespect.

And I wanted a front picture of her so I could see her biceps and chest muscle development, that's all. You guys make me out to be some kind of pervert. Jeeze.

xblitz44x said:
You should take it as a compliment. We mean no disrespect.

And I wanted a front picture of her so I could see her biceps and chest muscle development, that's all. You guys make me out to be some kind of pervert. Jeeze.

LMAO,

I do take em as a compliment ;) No hard feelings at all, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hey never said u were a perv, cuz if your a perv i bet you could call me a freak =]

Hey xblitz, never meant to use the "front pic please" it was just the easier out of the compliments to type lol

lol again, thanks for the compliment!

mm107 said:
AWWWW :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for trying tho!!!

LOL yea, right after the pm, i checked it out, and DJ already hit me up,
Thanks to Both of you! And Thanks for all that Come and check it out.

Oh yea, and for some viewing pleasure, This is a shot of My GF's Back. Wanted to Log it somewhere! And i got others, BUT YOU Fckers arent getting em :evil:
100_1392.jpg

WTF??? as your original Diet adviser I call dibs on those pics!

pintoca said:
WTF??? as your original Diet adviser I call dibs on those pics!

LMAO so true pintoca!!!!! you are the original diet adviser!!! TO make everyone happy imma convice her to start over in Womens forum. Then u can get some freebies u bums!

DEAL!? lol

cityhick said:
Nice lookin girl.

Keep me updated on the 5X5.

Sick progress bro. Puts me to shame.

Thanks Hick!

Stop on by daily for ther progress on the 5x5, but im only on week 2, so im not into my Pr's yet, soon tho, soon.

Thanks, my progress is mostly diet. 80% of how u look is diet, and 20% how u look is your workout.

Tighten up that diet, and your gains will look just like mine, mine prob look good because im also going down in BF while gaining mass.

Thanks again! See ya in the COMP!

mm107 said:
Thanks Hick!

Stop on by daily for ther progress on the 5x5, but im only on week 2, so im not into my Pr's yet, soon tho, soon.

Thanks, my progress is mostly diet. 80% of how u look is diet, and 20% how u look is your workout.

Tighten up that diet, and your gains will look just like mine, mine prob look good because im also going down in BF while gaining mass.

Thanks again! See ya in the COMP!

I never really checked the older pics out, and I didn't know you were up to 240 at one point.....you've made great progress and it shows lots of discipline, and you're 100% right about diet dictating how you look....just remember, when ramping up your lifts, training is 99.9% of it and diet is just a personal lifestyle choice, diet only matters to the point of eating ENOUGH in the strength game.

Top Bottom