Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

MM, the rows are plenty of rear delt work. The 2 or 3 high rep incline sets for mental reasons on Mon are harmless enough, and if it keeps you sane, then do them. I'd keep it to 2 sets of 20 with dumbells though. They really are not necessary, but if you keep it at that, I can't see them hurting you. You just don't want to go overboard adding iso stuff like flyes etc etc every workout.

Adding chinups today should be fine. Then bench/squat/row on Fri and you can do 3 sets of bis/tris each after Friday's workout. But, again, no more, and nothing gay like concentration curls or kickbacks, lol.

mm107 said:
AWWWW :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for trying tho!!!

LOL yea, right after the pm, i checked it out, and DJ already hit me up,
Thanks to Both of you! And Thanks for all that Come and check it out.

Sorry bunny, lol...

BiggT said:
MM, the rows are plenty of rear delt work. The 2 or 3 high rep incline sets for mental reasons on Mon are harmless enough, and if it keeps you sane, then do them. I'd keep it to 2 sets of 20 with dumbells though. They really are not necessary, but if you keep it at that, I can't see them hurting you. You just don't want to go overboard adding iso stuff like flyes etc etc every workout.

Adding chinups today should be fine. Then bench/squat/row on Fri and you can do 3 sets of bis/tris each after Friday's workout. But, again, no more, and nothing gay like concentration curls or kickbacks, lol.

Yea def understanable about the Sissy Fluff shit you guys are telling me.

Ok, ill stick to 2sets of high reps for mental reasons(will get out of it eventually)

No kickbacks,pulldowns, etc, lol So im safe in that dept.
Thanks all, and i will edit the routine around the SMARTEST things to doo.

LOL i was waiting for the GF comments lol, I DO got ones from the side, front, all angles BUT sorry, cant let em out here. =] Hope you psycos understand lol

xblitz44x said:
Pendlay Rows will destroy your rear delts (in a good way). I haven't done a thing to isolate my rear delts and they are bigger now than ever.

Also, I agree with DJ to drop the fluff, extra stuff.

GREAT, now i can have an answer for him when he tries to make me do them lol

Thats what i needed to know!

djeclipse said:
Sorry bunny, lol...
You are forgiven ... This has been said to me on more than one occasion with the back double bi's ... "She's facing the wrong way ..."

Skin looks great .. great potential :) Lets get some sexy muscle on her ... :D & I agree, need to see the abs & wheels & bum ... JUST BECAUSE I wanna help potential problem areas, if there are ever any :rose: :artist:

*Bunny* said:
You are forgiven ... This has been said to me on more than one occasion with the back double bi's ... "She's facing the wrong way ..."

Skin looks great .. great potential :) Lets get some sexy muscle on her ... :D & I agree, need to see the abs & wheels & bum ... JUST BECAUSE I wanna help potential problem areas, if there are ever any :rose: :artist:

AHH the almight smart bunny has knocked more sense into me.

I got all the pics i would need, just need permision to post em ALL up.
As long as you take care of my baby, she'll let me, she already knows ur story bunny =]

mm107 said:

As long as you take care of my baby, she'll let me, she already knows ur story bunny =]

I've seen them... :)

go team pink... lol

djeclipse said:
I've seen them... :)

go team pink... lol

yeaya lol bastard,

yes DJ is one of the luckier ones, but hey, hes a cool bro! lol

Besides DJ, u broke the Thread virginity, so i gotta give ya a reward once ina while lol

BUT HOPEFULLY stoped it before the n00bs grabbed it up.

mm107 said:

MM I respect you, your yearning for knowledge & experience & accomplishments AND willingness to post, take advice, criticism & LEARN from these ducated bros up in here... you guys rock seriously ... and sure the T levels in here account for some tent pitching but hey, aside from the random "I'd hit it" which is a given on this site, Blur out what needs to be blurred (sorry boys ... ) & I'd be more than happy to help ... you can thorw in the random "Check out my chick" pic up in here, but will most likely get better comments from some comp girls (of which are abundant right now) if you start her a thread for critique in Women's ... know what I'm saying? :)

Best of luck to you & yours my friend :D

Happy Hump Day :)

Top Bottom