Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

Not sure if I can get all the good stuff you are talking about in Canada but I am going to my supp store this week to find out!

mm107 said:
maybe the AF store carries and will ship to canada? give it a try!

hubby doesn't like doing things like that, i can't blame him, but the guy at my supp store is awesome so he is the one i am going to talk to. but thanks for the suggestion! :)

ck2006 said:
Not sure if I can get all the good stuff you are talking about in Canada but I am going to my supp store this week to find out!
Sure you can. If your hubby has an issue tell him to call AF store & they will address any of his concerns. I will go out on a limb and tell you the quality product you will recevie from AF will TOP your supp store guy PERIOD. Any more questions PM or more to Diet/SUpp Forum , don't wanna jack mm's log :)

*Bunny* said:
Sure you can. If your hubby has an issue tell him to call AF store & they will address any of his concerns. I will go out on a limb and tell you the quality product you will recevie from AF will TOP your supp store guy PERIOD. Any more questions PM or more to Diet/SUpp Forum , don't wanna jack mm's log :)

you can jack my thread anytime bunny, Oh that didnt sound too clean lol but CK shes right def have him call and get his concerns answered!

mm107, I'm not sure if you have ummmm... "met" me, yet. I'm a "nice guy". I have some suggestions/criticisms, and I want to make sure you understand I'm not trying to be an a$$. You seem like a great guy and are dedicated, and I really like seeing that. So, please take this as constructive criticism from someone interested in seeing you succeed.

1) Have you considered working full body sessions multiple times per week, or at least hitting the body parts multiple times per week?

2) You aren't working your back. I have seen your comments on feeling like your back is big enough. I'm going to say this as politely and sincerely as I possibly can: it's small. To make things worse, all the chest work you are doing is eventually going to lead to some muscle/joint imbalances that can lead to injury.

3) At the end of the day, if you ignore the concept of the first point, please, please do not ignore point number 2. Shoulder injuries SUCK and will stop any progress you make.

You seem to have a good relationship with *Bunny*, so if this post rubs you the wrong way, please confirm with her my very sincere intentions.

All the best to you.

mm107 said:
you can jack my thread anytime bunny, Oh that didnt sound too clean lol
Thanks, I'll try to take it easy though ...
nelmsjer said:
You seem to have a good relationship with *Bunny*, so if this post rubs you the wrong way, please confirm with her my very sincere intentions.
Sincere intentions?!?! Dood, you posted a half naked pic of me in my bunny ears on railroad tracks in the ghetto ... :rolleyes: mm, he's a good bro :D

*Bunny* said:
Sincere intentions?!?! Dood, you posted a half naked pic of me in my bunny ears on railroad tracks in the ghetto ... :rolleyes: mm, he's a good bro :D

Don't hate the artist! LOL!!!! :)

:FRlol:

nelmsjer said:
mm107, I'm not sure if you have ummmm... "met" me, yet. I'm a "nice guy". I have some suggestions/criticisms, and I want to make sure you understand I'm not trying to be an a$$. You seem like a great guy and are dedicated, and I really like seeing that. So, please take this as constructive criticism from someone interested in seeing you succeed.

1) Have you considered working full body sessions multiple times per week, or at least hitting the body parts multiple times per week?

2) You aren't working your back. I have seen your comments on feeling like your back is big enough. I'm going to say this as politely and sincerely as I possibly can: it's small. To make things worse, all the chest work you are doing is eventually going to lead to some muscle/joint imbalances that can lead to injury.

3) At the end of the day, if you ignore the concept of the first point, please, please do not ignore point number 2. Shoulder injuries SUCK and will stop any progress you make.

All the best to you.

Hey Nelms, Thanks for the criticism, sometimes people need it so i can see my flaws and improve on them. Trust me, no feelings hurt here, ill kill that shit in the gym.

Honestly, Not Really. I do my Sqauts/Deads 1x week basically. I wanted to incorporate the Clean and Press, but my Training Partner(wich i jumped into his routine, always bitches cuz of the fuckin pussy metality people have about getting hurt. BUT i guess fuck his ideas imma do what i have to do.)

BUT Nelms, could u advice me on certain LIFTS i NEED to incorporate?

Totally right on this one, but i do work my back, i guess the post i must have not been too clear, i work my back, i just skipped last weeks back day. But your right, i do work my chest(i feel its lacking) more than the back, wich will cause an imbalance, wich i will have to start fixing now. I do my deadlifts and rows, any other important lifts i need to throw in?

Shoulder injuries are horrible i have seen grown ass guys shrink when they blow there sholders out. Im trying to let this NOT happen to me.

Thanks for the criticism Nelms, now get your ass back here and help me lol

Top Bottom