Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

Thanks Bunny, yea, im def gonna extend it to May. Since this whole bulking phase i did NO CARDIO. So adding that into the mix will do amazing things for me.

Nice on your progress bunny really motivates me to hit it hard, if you can hit it hard and have motivation to get out there and do what u gotta do then anyone can atleast try to succeed and i think im coming along preety good. BUT SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN ADVICE FROM THE DIET QUEEN my bulk will end in MAY. It might not be AS BIG as it was but i will still be in the excess calorie range.

Thanks bunny! Looks like u just made me gain 5 more lbs in lean mass lol.

mm107 said:
Thanks Bunny, yea, im def gonna extend it to May. Since this whole bulking phase i did NO CARDIO. So adding that into the mix will do amazing things for me.

Nice on your progress bunny really motivates me to hit it hard, if you can hit it hard and have motivation to get out there and do what u gotta do then anyone can atleast try to succeed and i think im coming along preety good. BUT SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN ADVICE FROM THE DIET QUEEN my bulk will end in MAY. It might not be AS BIG as it was but i will still be in the excess calorie range.

Thanks bunny! Looks like u just made me gain 5 more lbs in lean mass lol.
:FRlol: Nice I'm going to hold you to that!

But really, look at me... I'm cutting, I'm shrinking literally ... skin tightening, I can see my 6 pack, I am trying to stay b/w 1800-2200 cals, maybe even go higherb/c I'm hungry all the dang time... (last night I think it was 2700) ... (and I REALLY DO NOT like to use these #'s for anything but tracking progress) ... my scale weight rarely moves... last 3 BF tests my LBM has increased, my lifts & strength & endurance have INCREASED ... (and I try to keep diet/training the same 2 days before , same girl doing a 7pt pinch... avoid as much deviation as possible ...) I dropped almost 5% in 19 days on the last one ... that drop was expected yes, but the fact can use those #'s to say YES, what I am seeing & experiencing is happening ... You already know I cannot use anything to 'help' along the way .. so doing this naturally, and seeing what my body is capable of it AMAZING... and I guess I'm going to take being called a 'mutant' as a compliment.

Train hard! Have a great weekend .. and I am proof that anything is possible ... Good luck hun!

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol: Nice I'm going to hold you to that! YOU BETTER!

But really, look at me... I'm cutting, I'm shrinking literally ... skin tightening, I can see my 6 pack, <~AMAZING I am trying to stay b/w 1800-2200 cals, maybe even go higherb/c I'm hungry all the dang time... (last night I think it was 2700) ... (and I REALLY DO NOT like to use these #'s for anything but tracking progress) ... my scale weight rarely moves... last 3 BF tests my LBM has increased, my lifts & strength & endurance have INCREASED DAMN GIRL U MUST BE KILLING IT AT THE GYM, ... (and I try to keep diet/training the same 2 days before , same girl doing a 7pt pinch... avoid as much deviation as possible ...) I dropped almost 5% in 19 days on the last one ... that drop was expected yes, fvckin AMAZING BUNZ 5% DAMN. but the fact can use those #'s to say YES, what I am seeing & experiencing is happening ... You already know I cannot use anything to 'help' along the way .. so doing this naturally, and seeing what my body is capable of it AMAZING... and I guess I'm going to take being called a 'mutant' as a compliment. Yea, the hottest mutant ive seen lol

Train hard! Have a great weekend .. and I am proof that anything is possible ... Good luck hun!

Thanks for the Compliments Bunz Really appreciate it!

Hey guys/gals. I hope everyone had a good easter and got their good cheat meal in for the week lol. :Chef:

I hit the GYM on SAT nice and HARD on my chest.
It was basically the second time i was going to be working on my chest last week, so i wanted to mix things up.

Chest:
Did lockouts. : Placed mats on the floor inside the sqaut cage so i would be as close to the bar as possible. Proceeded to do 15s Lockouts. Started with 135 and worked my way all the way to 275. Got the 275 up one time for a good hold of 15seconds. Couldn't do it again. Dropped weight to about 255 and was able to do more lockouts.

Flat Bench w/ bent Bar so i was able to go LOWER in the rep range to improve my bottom strenght. FELT REAL GOOD Hitting that angle. GOT 150lbs on the bar.

Incline Barbel w/ 65lbs x 5.

Decline Bench: 185lbs. Did these w/ Little rest period. I had no spotter either that day, got a close call, went up halfway couldnt lockout came down and hadda rack on the safetey rack. SEE what little rest does lol almost killed me. FELT GOOD THO, havnt hit declines in a while.

Cable Crosses: Started with 70lbs x 10 worked my way to 100lbs x 7.

Only hit chest today. GOOD ASS PUMP.

FOOD intake / Water wasnt great. BUT did eat BIG. My girl treated me to FRIDAYS. I get the jack daniels sampler. RIBS/CHICKEN/Shrimp.

Was planning on hitting the gym after Easter Dinner. BUT dinner ran long. Didnt pig ate too much, but it was good. NO GYM =[ BUT got to watch the Sopranos.

Prob gonna hit up bi's & back today.

This weeks GOALS: ;)
HIT 245 for 1 rep on Flat Bench. If i cant hit 245 then imma KILL it 240.
HIT 310 on Box Sqaut.
Eat Clean But Big Still

Some Other Notes:
Some Supplements thinking of taking/upgrading too.
Yohimbe ES or DF ( Got stubborn lower AB Fat, prob from booz lol)
Sesamax
PureCee

Im really interested in Yohimbe Product. I can feel the pockets in my lower abs. PLUS my girl wants to try some too for stubborn fats.

I am glad you had a good easter and what looks like a good work out. If you buy some Y let me know how it works for you!

mm107 said:
Some Other Notes:
Some Supplements thinking of taking/upgrading too.
Yohimbe ES or DF ( Got stubborn lower AB Fat, prob from booz lol)
Sesamax
PureCee

Im really interested in Yohimbe Product. I can feel the pockets in my lower abs. PLUS my girl wants to try some too for stubborn fats.
Opt for the YES, it is stronger :) & stop drinking :)

CANNOT GO WRONG with the Purecee if you dsecide to try it ...

Sesa is good for overeating ... if you get it start with low dose 1 cap 2-3 X a day to access tolerance. Should help beautifully with your cut :)

Oh course I'd look to diet & ditch the alcohol first, them look to supps :)
But you already know this :)

hey bunz, hell yeah dith the drinking, my last drink was month ago about and before that it was 2 months. I just drank HEAVY HEAVY 2 summers ago and i most likey have some estrogen fat storage there.

DIET is still good, WEEKDAYS MON-FRI my Diet is ON POINT. but come the weekend, i cant find time to eat AS clean, but couple of the meals are meals i would normally eat.

Thaks bunz, i think the sesamax would really help me during cutting. I would already be eating clean as hell, it would just help.
Gotta spread some more K before passin to ya again!

Congratz on the progress :coffee:

I'm sure you know... but for reinforcment: Change in one's physique comes from the power of the diet and training not another supplement.

sgtslaughter said:
Congratz on the progress :coffee:

I'm sure you know... but for reinforcment: Change in one's physique comes from the power of the diet and training not another supplement.
sorry to jack your thread mm ...

Sarge ... I couldn't have said it better myself ... :loveyou:

& you are now sig worthy ...

mm train HARD!!!!

Top Bottom