Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

Always blamin' the females... :rolleyes:

:) Welcome Back ;) Good job with the food ... trying is better than NOT eating.

Bench today? .. Kill it... but don't hurt yo-self :)

Re: MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics Last Update 4/7/06

*Bunny* whats up girl!!!! Yea my bi is doing 100x better, it was def just a sore muscle, overworked what can i do right!!! and the GABBA has definatelt been knocking my ass out at night, no crazy dreams, but i have been PMed and told that 5htp produces some vivid dreams.

*Note to Pintoca, congrats on the Modship!! i leave for couple days and come back to this! GREAT NEWS!

Ck2006, whats ur girl, glad you took a peak at my thread! Your progress is great as well! Tell ya hubby to read on up, i was always scared to bulk due to be being a former fatty!!
ANY QUESTIONS JUST PM MY ASS!

Thanks guys/gals for reading/logging[/QUOTE]

Will do, Have a great weekends, feel better!

Hey Bunny! Whats is up!!!

dont worry havnt slipped up on the training, BEEN raining harder then ever. Diddnt break no PR's this week, wich is fine, I just got relocated closer to my home w/ my job. So during the move no posts.

Also, my bulker is slowly coming to an end. MID April. I am very pleased with myself. I have gained alot of size. im weighing in at about 193, but havnt verfied at my gym's scale. Electronic BF Tester(hand grip) said i was 11.9%, wich i know is lower then what i am.

Im hoping to cut up to about 185 - 180. No less then 180, but i prefer 185.

Pics will be posted this friday, since it is most likely the last "big" bulker week!

PR's going for this week:
Bench: 335
Sqaut: 315

Thanks for folliwng the log!

Great got some updates for Everyone.

Today is April 13, 2006.

Wasnt able to keep YOU guys/gals updated since im repossitioning myselve in the new buidling.

BUT i didnt miss no workouts =]

Last Post i mentioned i was going for 235 Unnassisted. NAILED IT! 1x. :evil:

APRIL 11, 2006

Bench: SET NEW PR!
Flat Bench: 235 x 1
Incline Bench: 185 x 3
Cable Crosses: 100lbs x 7

No Rubber bands that day for chest tho, took a break from the bands. BUT did an amazing DROP - RELOAD Set.

Started w/ SIX (10lbs) Plates on each side. Repped untill almost failure, Take off TWO (10lbs) and rep till almost failure. BY the time you get to the bar, first off people are wondering why your struggling with only the bar lol, and then you have to RELOAD the BAR for 3rep range. I dont usually persperate too much at the gym, but let me tell you i was DRENCHED after this damn routine.

Triceps:
Skull Crushers 80x7 90x5 100x3 100x3
DID other Tricep excercises, ABOUT 4 All together (including DIPS)

ATE BIG that day too!

April 12, 2006

My training partner and I felt like we werent hiting our biceps enough (hard enough) since we were doing back then bi's. Now we rotated for the day and i was able to rip my biceps up!

Biceps:
I usually start with 21's to get a nice burn in the begginging. I do the normal 21's, 7 Reps in each bicep range. BUT when i move up in weight i lower the reps to 5 reps (15's) and then 3reps ( 9's)

21s: 80lbs
21s: 80lbs
15's: 90lbs
9's: 100lbs ( was not able to complete) had to drop back to 90lbs.

Other workouts included Seated Preacher Curls, Standing Dumbell hammer curls, Standing Individual Curls.

THEN HIT UP DEADLIFTING FOR FIRST TIME!

I had to actually go and get some1 to really show me how to do it. I didnt wwant to be pulling anything w/ wrong form. When i got my form down completey, since it was my first deadlifting i took it easy.

Only loaded up Two (20kg) Wich is a low number yes i know, but hey i wanted to warm those muscles up for next week lol

Today is LEG Day and im gonna rip that shit up! Gotta beat my PR for sqauting, havnt in about 2 weeks. =]

Notes:
Thanks to Pintoca, moved the thread over to this forum, thanks!
Also Pics will be taken mayybe tonight or tommarow, i like to take my pics after ab day so i can look even nicer for you people lol jk

Last edited:
Good luck with the relo :) Glad you didn't miss any training! :velvett:

NICE job on the 235 UA! :D

mm107 said:
I dont usually persperate too much at the gym, but let me tell you i was DRENCHED after this damn routine. [/I]
I never use to either, and no one could understand why, my training was intense ... hmm, these days, I'm drenched all the time ... :) AT least I smell pretty :) speakin of I need to shower! Today I kicked 'Sprints' ass... and NOT vice versa... how i like it :evil:

mm107 said:
I had to actually go and get some1 to really show me how to do it. I didnt wwant to be pulling anything w/ wrong form. When i got my form down completey, since it was my first deadlifting i took it easy.
IMO this is VERY smart... don't worry about the weight, it'll grow ;)

mm107 said:
Notes:
Thanks to Pintoca, moved the thread over to this forum, thanks!
Also Pics will be taken mayybe tonight or tommarow, i like to take my pics after ab day so i can look even nicer for you people lol jk
Dang, he did? WTF pinto (j/k)

:Perk: Pics! Get um up! Lets see if the GF got any better as photog! I have legs later too ... fun fun fun

Have a great day :)

Thanks Bunny!! Yea pintoca moved it, but only by my request. Firgured since i wasnt really too diet oriented on this log, i would move it over so some good lifters could give me any advice.

Yea, i was about to takes pics yesterday, but things got carried away lol i got all this damn testosterone i might as well use it right! lol

Oh and sweaty women (that are good looking, not the ones sweating because there bodyes are dying), turn me on, lol i love seeing a sweaty chick at the gym grunting it out....ahhh

its nice that my girl works out with me, totally nails my fantasy above lol

PIC DAY! April 14, 2006

Hey guys/gals. Had a great Sqaut day in the gym. My previous max was 295. I banged out 305 x 1 on a box Squat Unnassisted. I went for 315, but stood up but was on the way down before my spotter had to assist me.

Legs: BEAT SQAUT MAX!
Box Sqaut w/ 5 Mats Equal or little less than parralel 295 x 3 305 x 1
Leg Presses: 230 x 10 w/ 90lb bands for resistance.
Leg Extensions

About the leg presses, since i think they pussy compared to sqauts i went hard real hard. My last set was to about failure, and when i racked it, there was a pain in my head, right on the top of it and i thought i was gonna barg it up. Pain went away within 10 mins.

It was also ab day. My partner and i killed abs today.

Decline Situps
Leg Raises
Leg Lifts(with partner throwing legs down)
Used the Hyperextension bench, put some 200lb bands on and proceded to do situps.

Really burned the abs.

Here are my updated pics.

Height: 6'0
weight: 193lbs.
BF(Electronic Hand Tester): 11.4 but im more like 12-13 i think.

Left Bicep
100_1012.jpg

Right Bicep
100_1011.jpg

Back
100_1010.jpg

Calves
100_1009.jpg

Quads
100_1008.jpg

Full Front Shot
100_1006.jpg

100_1004.jpg

Misc Side Shots
100_1007.jpg

100_1005.jpg

So well, this is one of the last weeks of my bulker, i might extent it to MAY though, just because my abs arent too bad. so i must be bulking preety clean.

Thanks for keeping with the Log!

mm107 said:
PIC DAY! April 14, 2006

Hey guys/gals. Had a great Sqaut day in the gym. My previous max was 295. I banged out 305 x 1 on a box Squat Unnassisted. I went for 315, but stood up but was on the way down before my spotter had to assist me.

Legs: BEAT SQAUT MAX! WOO HOO!!! NICE MM!!!!!!
Box Sqaut w/ 5 Mats Equal or little less than parralel 295 x 3 305 x 1
Leg Presses: 230 x 10 w/ 90lb bands for resistance.
Leg Extensions

About the leg presses, since i think they pussy compared to sqauts i went hard real hard. My last set was to about failure You went til failure... that's fine ... don't worry too much about that # ... you pushed it as hard as you could, after a PR and that's what counts , and when i racked it, there was a pain in my head, right on the top of it and i thought i was gonna barg it up. Pain went away within 10 mins.

It was also ab day. My partner and i killed abs today. I need to get these in today... thanks for the reminder :)

Decline Situps
Leg Raises
Leg Lifts(with partner throwing legs down)
Used the Hyperextension bench, put some 200lb bands on and proceded to do situps.

Really burned the abs.

So well, this is one of the last weeks of my bulker, i might extent it to MAY though, just because my abs arent too bad. so i must be bulking preety clean.

Thanks for keeping with the Log!
I think you should extend it a little bit longer.. you are having great success with this, and you ALREADY KNOW how to cut the phuck up pretty damn fast ... BUT not too fast now :) ... You are following my cut, so you just saw the last big drop for me.. took 5 weeks but it happened ... the scale isn't moving but the definition & striations are popping.. I SEE my body changing, I'm loving this ... I say go for it...

Nice pics :)

Top Bottom