Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

New Week :Chef:

Still will eating big this week. MID April is when i go back to cutter.

Scale weight in at 190lbs the other day =] LOVE IT! My abs also have a good outline. Plus i have developed the whole, belly + ab look lol, meaning from the side the abs come out and can see the abs nicely, but w/ a shirt it looks like a hard belly lol

Saturday i did Shoulders + Legs. My lower back was tired from ABS on Friday. Did a crazy routine, wich left my lower back sore, not hurting, just sore. So Sqauting wasnt my best. In fact i just did 3 sets. Light weight 3-5Reps.

Steped on the scale to reveal 190lbs. It feels good to hear all the juicehead comments. Also love the feeling of KNOWING im larger then most. Like MY 2 buddies, 1 swears hes gods gift, and the other 1 is just concieted. BUT 1 works out and 1 doesnt, but they made a bet who has bigger arms by summer. So i pull up yesterday and we start babling and the 1 who works out(the concieted one) is bragging wearing a wife beater, while i sit in my car and grin. Knowing he is about 170lbs wet, i just smile, meanwhile i could be wife beatered up as well, but im staying mildy covered up till mid april. GOD the motivation Fuels me!

Im WAS hoping to hit 200 by the end of the cutter. Realistcly i might hit 195lbs with some BF.

After my bulker i will be cutting, cut back cals to 2500. Same Ratios (40/30/30).
I am also wondering to throw in some Clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. Just to preserve muscle during my cutting cycle. I want to be under 10%. Right now im prob around 15%. EASY AS CAKE! lol

Now for the Photos:

Chest: I think my lower chest needs more developement, but i have heard that genetics plays the biggest part. Throw some Decline Benches? Or just let Genetics run its course and stick with the Flat/Incline?

Legs: My GF makes fun of my left leg being bigger i dont see a differnce i will have to measure! lol

Back: My back is big i feel, i always felt that was the larger of my muscle groups. My Traps might need some work.

Thanks for letting me Rant and Rave!

:heart: Also as a special note i would love to congratulate *Bunny* for her success, as like all i read her success story and since she does post on my posts i want to take the time and say THANKS! and GOOD LUCK! in EVERYTHING you do. You truely touched something inside alot of people! Thank you for doing the interview. :heart:

Re: MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics *APRIL*

I was also thinking about picking up some YES for the lower ABS, seems to have estrogen fat pockets.

But about the Clen / would it be beneficial at saving muscle during cutting? I have read alot about clen and it seems i would, im just asking if anyone had used it to chime in.

Last edited:
mm107 said:
Steped on the scale to reveal 190lbs. It feels good to hear all the juicehead comments. Also love the feeling of KNOWING im larger then most. Like MY 2 buddies, 1 swears hes gods gift, and the other 1 is just concieted. BUT 1 works out and 1 doesnt, but they made a bet who has bigger arms by summer. So i pull up yesterday and we start babling and the 1 who works out(the concieted one) is bragging wearing a wife beater, while i sit in my car and grin. Knowing he is about 170lbs wet, i just smile, meanwhile i could be wife beatered up as well, but im staying mildy covered up till mid april. GOD the motivation Fuels me! :lmao: I weigh more than your friend ... :)

Im WAS hoping to hit 200 by the end of the cutter. Realistcly i might hit 195lbs with some BF.

Thanks for letting me Rant and Rave!

:heart: Also as a special note i would love to congratulate *Bunny* for her success, as like all i read her success story and since she does post on my posts i want to take the time and say THANKS! and GOOD LUCK! in EVERYTHING you do. You truely touched something inside alot of people! Thank you for doing the interview. :heart:
My secret is out ... :rose:

Thanks mm!!!!!! I sure hope so, that is the reason WHY I did it ... :D

Monday Training: :coffee:

Chest + Biceps
Cals for the Day: 3300+
Water intake: 1.5 Gallons

Preworkout Shake: 25gwhey/20g Malto + Redline
Postworkout Shake: 50gwhey/20g malto

Chest:
225 x 2 this week. Last week it was my 1rep Max
Incline Dumbels = 60lbs x 7

Another Chest Excercise i did was 115lbs on the bench w/ Powerbands. I LOVE POWERBANDS. They really stress the shit out of my muscle. After Doing my regular sets we set up the 115lbs with powerbands wrapped around 150lb dumbells. I love how it gets harder as the higher you go, i really feel this is going to help blow out my max. I will blow out my max next training day 235lbs! Also i havnt been really sore in the chest much lately, well lets say im sore as fuck today, and im saying its because of the BANDS. They force a nice negative on you.

Biceps:
Hammer Bar Curls 70lbs x 10
21's = 50lbs x 7 x 7 x 7
I worked my biceps untill i felt a slight pain in the right bicep. Def over strained it. But its not those pains "man i wish i stoped lifitng heavy" because i actually did stop lifting heavy before the pain really hurt. Went till failure each rep before the pain started. but the pain is just a overtrained pain, not near the elbow or anything like that. My biceps were so PUMPED tho yesterday i had a hard time drivning home and they felt like they were going to POP. WHAT CAN I SAY, GREAT GYM DAY.

Chest day felt great. Even tho my boy joe was going for his new PR, 315. I was having fun with my 225 x 2 lol. hey, its a wonderful thing what dbols can help you lift. I wish 315 lol, but thanks to my DIET i do look better =]

Starting to get too big for my tank tops. starting to "fall" out of them. Also my Pant legs are getting too tight. Not the waist, the waist is still 32-33, but my LEGS are getting very tight.

I also feel my stress levels since being in the gym have lowered significantly. I guess the gym is where i got to do my KILLING!

**FUN NOTE** :qt:
I was leaving the gym yesterday, well i was done, im leaving and the door to exit is next to the threadmill area, and u can see the linup of threadmills. Well, as i was leaving my boy george was behind me, so hes like yo i think ALL the chicks on the threadmills are looking at you, so i looked over and i seen about 5-7 women all different body types/ages/hotness looking through the glass, i didnt think they ALL were looking at me but i gave em a way just to see who was looking at me, and who was looking in the direction lol, well needless to say i got almsot all the hand waves back like it was a movie, yes i know i pwned the cardio area! buhahah, lol it finanly feels really good to have a good sense of self confidence.

mm107 said:
i gave em a way just to see who was looking at me, and who was looking in the direction lol, well needless to say i got almsot all the hand waves back like it was a movie, yes i know i pwned the cardio area! buhahah, lol it finanly feels really good to have a good sense of self confidence.
^^^ That's AWESOME! I don't even get that :)

Nice :D

I was leaving the gym yesterday, well i was done, im leaving and the door to exit is next to the threadmill area, and u can see the linup of threadmills. Well, as i was leaving my boy george was behind me, so hes like yo i think ALL the chicks on the threadmills are looking at you, so i looked over and i seen about 5-7 women all different body types/ages/hotness looking through the glass, i didnt think they ALL were looking at me but i gave em a way just to see who was looking at me, and who was looking in the direction lol, well needless to say i got almsot all the hand waves back like it was a movie, yes i know i pwned the cardio area! buhahah, lol it finanly feels really good to have a good sense of self confidence.[/QUOTE]

I was surfing and found your thread
Good for you! I would like to take from your thread to feed my hubby , he would like to bulk, thanks! :)

ck2006 said:
I was leaving the gym yesterday, well i was done, im leaving and the door to exit is next to the threadmill area, and u can see the linup of threadmills. Well, as i was leaving my boy george was behind me, so hes like yo i think ALL the chicks on the threadmills are looking at you, so i looked over and i seen about 5-7 women all different body types/ages/hotness looking through the glass, i didnt think they ALL were looking at me but i gave em a way just to see who was looking at me, and who was looking in the direction lol, well needless to say i got almsot all the hand waves back like it was a movie, yes i know i pwned the cardio area! buhahah, lol it finanly feels really good to have a good sense of self confidence.

I was surfing and found your thread
Good for you! I would like to take from your thread to feed my hubby , he would like to bulk, thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

straight pimpin yo!

Re: MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics Last Update 4/7/06

Hey Guys/Gals.

Im back! LOL

My GF got me REAL Sick. Head cold, w/ naussea and sore throat. Was real sick. I trained 2 out of the 3 real sick days so i didnt really let anything go to waste.

I couldnt EAT at all. MY diet was very very shitty reguarding calories, PLUS i ran out of protein(whey) so i couldnt even have Liquid meals lol.

BUT i DID FORCE MYSELF BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER ALL NIGHTS.
(big ones too)

I trained my Triceps Tuesday But only my triceps(starting really feeling ill)

Wedsday, took completey off, felt way too run down.

Thursday, Feeling better so went to gym, trained legs and Shoulders

LEGS:
Box Sqaut:243 x 5
Leg Presses: 200lbs X 2(200 LB rubberbands)

Shoulders:
(Went sort of cheap, started feeling run down)
25lbs Front Lateral Raises x 10
25lbs Side Lateral Raises x 10
Shrugs: 80lb dumbels. x 10

Only good thing from the Sickenss was, the much needed day off, and my abs coming in better (since i was low cal couple days lol) :rolleyes:

TODAY is bench day, and im Going to KILL that Shit!

Going to beat my Max of 225 with either 230 or 235, wich should i try first heh?

Also i have been incorporating the rubber bands into the workouts and lets say the rubberbands feel so good with tension. I hope my strengh goes through the roof with them.

*Bunny* whats up girl!!!! Yea my bi is doing 100x better, it was def just a sore muscle, overworked what can i do right!!! and the GABBA has definatelt been knocking my ass out at night, no crazy dreams, but i have been PMed and told that 5htp produces some vivid dreams.

*Note to Pintoca, congrats on the Modship!! i leave for couple days and come back to this! GREAT NEWS!

Ck2006, whats ur girl, glad you took a peak at my thread! Your progress is great as well! Tell ya hubby to read on up, i was always scared to bulk due to be being a former fatty!!
ANY QUESTIONS JUST PM MY ASS!

Thanks guys/gals for reading/logging

Top Bottom