Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

Update for you guys!!!! BEAT ANOTHER PR OM BENCH.

Chest *NEW PR Set.
Bench: 225 for One Unassisted Rep.
We also did a burnout excercise(STARTED with 40lbs on each side, all 10lb plates, then did 10reps, took off another plate, then another 8-10 reps, and so on, untill it was just the bar and then we started loading it it 10lbs on each side each set untill we were back where we started. I felt like i was going to puke by my last set, never has 125 been so heavy in my life.
Incline: Dumbels 65lbs x 5
Cable Crossovers: 80lbs X 10

Biceps
Seated Curls with Ez Curl Barbel: 70lbs for 7 reps
21's: 60lbs (if you dont know what 21's are ask, they are my favorite bicep excercise.)
Standing Curl Burnouts: 40lbs x 20

BIG FOOD DAY FOR ME!

Total: 3717
Fat: 94 849 24%
Sat: 28 248 7%
Poly: 8 74 2%
Mono: 10 92 3%

Carbs: 327 1206 34%
Fiber: 26 0 0%

Protein: 381 1524 43%

My Preworkout Meal consisited of Tuna Can on whole wheat bread approx 1hr before workout. Then PreWorkoutshake 25gwhey/20gmalto. Oh and the Redline Helped with Explosive energy.

Chest Day felt real good. I feel real strong in the chest now, 2 45's on each side look nice lol. Also i think i was able to jump weight because i did the excercise couple days ago where i laid on the floor and benched the heavy weight on the sqaut rack and did holds.

Got a Good Sleep/Not great but Good. But the food intake was great. I hope to eat big again today for the gym.

Thanks for the read guys/gals!

I will post update pics tommarow, since i figured on Sunday, after a "good" weekend i am preety bloated from partying. So Imma try to remember to take them tommarow.

I feel i am really putting mass on, simply because at the gym, some guy i havnt seen in about 2 weeks came in and was like whoaa you packed on some mass. he told me to stay away from speghetti and Dbol so it felt good!

mm107 said:
Today is also one of the few days i feel sore, my chest is sore as hell, and so are my biceps, look like i pushed the edge yesterday, AH I LOVE IT!

that is good, but thread carefully, don't let the euphoria go over your good judgement, last think you want/need is to injure yourself now. A new PR every 2 weeks is already amazing

pintoca said:
that is good, but thread carefully, don't let the euphoria go over your good judgement, last think you want/need is to injure yourself now. A new PR every 2 weeks is already amazing

DEF Pintoca, I know my stabalizer muscles and joints are not as strong as the rest of me. I dont over do it, if i can lift i can lift it, but if its too hard im man enough to admit i lost to the steel. lol

pintoca said:
^^ Great point Chairman Pinto ;)

mm ... that's great! I FEEL your excitement about these increases ... I haven't had time to update the Pre/Post WO thread, but lifts are still going up, scale weight is idle (if not slowly dropping), body is cutting up, and doing my Incline DB curls last night, I would see both heads of the bi's peaking out to say hi :)

My tri's look pretty dang wicked when doing rope work ...

Keep up the great food ... food's doing your body & strength some good :)

Thank you for sharing your progress :)

Here I Go for Week of March 27-April 1:

Worked out VERY GOOD this week. The diet was on key, hitting 3200+ Calories each day. Hit good splits of 40/30/30 ( Well around those numbers)

I have been adding strenght and size quicky. I know i will platau but as of right now im getting everything i can out of my body.

Yesterday was AB day. Did about 1hr of direct ab work, felt great. Took some pics afterwards for the log.
I know abs are made in the kithhen, i just want a nice big/strong core.

This week i broke my Sqauting PR and My Bench PR. I hope to surpass them next week as well.

Bench: 225 :p
Box Sqaut: 295
Bicep Curls: 40lbs x 10
Tricpe Skullcrushers: 100lbs x 3

Thanks for staying tuned. More Pics to come next Week!

Any possitive criticism welcome!

Me Relaxed Front
100_0972.jpg

Me Flexed Front
100_0962.jpg

100_0967.jpg

100_0969.jpg

Back Pic
100_0968.jpg

Legs
100_0971.jpg

Left Bicep
100_0974.jpg

Right Bicep
100_0973.jpg

mm107 said:
Here I Go for Week of March 27-April 1:

Worked out VERY GOOD this week. The diet was on key, hitting 3200+ Calories each day. Hit good splits of 40/30/30 ( Well around those numbers)

I have been adding strenght and size quicky. I know i will platau but as of right now im getting everything i can out of my body.

Yesterday was AB day. Did about 1hr of direct ab work, felt great. Took some pics afterwards for the log.
I know abs are made in the kithhen, i just want a nice big/strong core.

This week i broke my Sqauting PR and My Bench PR. I hope to surpass them next week as well.

Bench: 225 :p
Box Sqaut: 295
Bicep Curls: 40lbs x 10
Tricpe Skullcrushers: 100lbs x 3

Thanks for staying tuned. More Pics to come next Week!

Any possitive criticism welcome!
My bulking photos got NOTHING on yours... I was a :cow: LOL

For me, I'm SO glad to see things tighten up while I still have my gains & eating less food ... the body will always amaze me :)

Good luck with your PR's ! You are doing great! Thanks for keeping this log ... I'm sure it's helping more than me, even though there's not more posts!

GF, becoming a good photog eh? :)

Best of luck with the coming week of training :artist:

OMG did I just see SHAVED boobies (lol)........

By the way------->>>>>WOW!!! THe progress is truly amazing!!! ;)

Thanks Bunny!! yea it feels good keeping the log w/ the photos! Yea she got little better with the pics. the first ones she took she was lazy again lol but i set her straight! lol

Hope this week to eat even bigger gain more i hope!

Yes aries i shaved!! well naired!! i told you i was gonna do it bcuz u got me! lol but now all shaved up.

I also loveumy belly lol my gf says its cute because she knows there abs under it and its like a real belly lol

Thanks for the comments tho gals/guys! will have more next week!

Top Bottom