Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

mm107 said:
Preety decent workout again.

Even though im not the strongest person in the gym, i look around and i am preety happy with the progress i have made and how i look and i am looking foward to the progress i will make.
Beautiful :D

Strength will come in time ... you already know this.

mm ... how are the lifts ... still surpassing max ?
I'm sure you're busy, but last training update 6 days ago ... :velvett:

Those were some GREAT reads btw ... thank you thank you thank you :)

*Bunny* said:
mm ... how are the lifts ... still surpassing max ?
I'm sure you're busy, but last training update 6 days ago ... :velvett:

Those were some GREAT reads btw ... thank you thank you thank you :)

AHH! 6days! damn time flies!

Lifts are at doing GREAT!

My Lifts:
Sqauts went up another 10lbs to 265lbs.
Bench went up 5lbs, was tired tho.
Most other lifts went up as well, Sholders, Back, ETC all went up atleast 5-10lbs...

My body is really changning. I didnt take update pics because i wanted to a BIGGER difference in Pictures for motivation, so im holding out till next week.

My Good Points: I think my chest is coming in nicely. Also my biceps and my legs are growing. My lower half is doing well(my pants are getting more tighter on the legs)

Bad Points: I think my traps might need some more work, but people comment on them already and i dont want to have them buldging,

Ive just started hitting my chest 2x a week. Decent Shape already.

Lifting notes: As of lately, since i have been pushing my limits, my rest time in between sets has increased. This only applies for the heavy weights. I also tried to this new chest workout.

I laid on the floor with several mats. Used the squat rack bars and placed 285lbs on the bar and laid on the floor and semi benched 285 and held for 3-5 secs. Felt really good and got a good pump. Then i did my dumbell incline and flats.

Another Routine added: Abs. I dont really work my abs but i have started too. I really like laying on the floor and doing leg lifts and having your partner throw ur feet down. Really burns and i usually feel my ABS for several days afterwards.

Today is LEG day. Hoping to go big. 10lbs more than last workout!

Ill take my new pics this friday or sunday.

hey bunny my fault about takin so damn long lol, comps at work went down and i dont find time to go online at home between the gym and eating...

P.S. i will eat like a PIG for all you cutting people out there! Send me your food! lol

I will also make sure to keep a nice detailed journal along the way, the weekend killed my updated.

mm107 said:
hey bunny my fault about takin so damn long lol, comps at work went down and i dont find time to go online at home between the gym and eating........

I will also make sure to keep a nice detailed journal along the way, the weekend killed my updated.
As long as YOU didn't get off track, NO WORRIES :) Just had to make sure to :velvett: :)

Eat up :RADAR :chomp:

Hey guys/gals. Today is March 29, 2006.

Yesterday
Total: 3022
Fat: 85 762 26%
Sat: 22 194 7%
Poly: 13 120 4%
Mono: 16 147 5%
Carbs: 229 831 28%
Fiber: 22 0 0%
Protein: 333 1332 46%

This is just a fitday guess. More likely i ate 3500 cals around, w/ more carbs unaccounted for. I know i missed the macros yesterday but hey i was busy!

Progress: *PR Set
Box Sqaut: 295 Two Un-Assisted 1 Semi Assisted :supercool
Leg Curls
Leg Extensions

Military Press: 145lbs for 6 Reps
Shoulder Laterals

Worked Shoulders As Well, but my partner needed to rush, so we took 35-45 sec rest between sets so we couldnt go too heavy

Sqauting Felt Really good yesterday. Had my Preworkout Shake + Redline and was ready to go.

During sqauting i took nice long breaks, 3-5 minutes between sets. I tried 285 and was able to lift it 3 Times, so i went for 295. Next week i should be over the 300lbs Mark. YeaH!!

My stomach is coming back in, Had a pig fest this weekend, (STILL ALOT OF GOOD CALS) so i was covered up a little.

Today is either Back + Tries or Chest + Bi's. Still gotta determine, i did Chest on Monday ( kinda switched my routine up). Im not sore or tired so i might work chest.

I also started to work in GABA, for better sleep and more GH stimulation, so if anyone has any expieriences good or bad, could you pm me, or post it up? Thanks!!

Thanks for the Read!

WOO HOO!!!!!!! Nice job on the PR for squats! Big jump for you :elephant:

GREAT job! No input on the gaba .. but I'll ask around ;)
KEEP IT UP!!!

Best of luck with the 300 ... :) I recommend trying the same pre wo meal :) ... seems to work good for you !

Top Bottom