Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

VSUdude said:
BiggT: Any idea on where I can find some info on how to perform a jump shrug? Never heard of them/seen them, but if they'kll blow the traps up I wanna try 'em! :chomp:

Thanks!!

It's an explosive shrug. You shrug fast and as hard as possible and rise onto your toes. You're really trying to do a vertical jump with the bar, but the weight doesn't allow you to get to far off the ground, just to give you an idea how explosive they should be. You shrug the shoulders as hig has possible, like you're trying to pull them over your head.

Here is a link to Gayle Hatch's website, I forget if he has jump shrugs on there, but if you watch the clean pulls, you'll get the idea.

http://www.aceathlete.com/hatch/video.htm

mm107 said:
TODAY is LEG Day, time to get psyked about that!! I hope to hit another PR, but we'll see how i feel. Real achy from last workouts. But thats here at work, at the gym i loose sense of tiredness.

Thanks guys/Gals!
Good Luck with the leg day today :) I just spent the last two days Killin' 'em .. since my legs will be the last to come in, feel great to know they got worked :) ... but they WILL come in nicely & they WILL look awesome :)

I see you showin' the :heart: for my ladies over on Women's :) Thanks for the support mm ... means more than you know, esp to them :)

Remember what you said ... "the best isnt what i see on the mag covers, the best is the BEST I CAN DO and thats why i push myself so hard."

Happy Hump Day! Train Hard!

It's awesome the feedback you're getting from the guys over here ... :D

TODAY is LEG Day, time to get psyked about that!! I hope to hit another PR, but we'll see how i feel. Real achy from last workouts. But thats here at work, at the gym i loose sense of tiredness.

Thanks guys/Gals![/QUOTE]

GO LEGS GO! GO LEGS GO! GO LEGS GO!

You can cheer me on tomorrow for my leg day! :)

*Bunny* said:
Good Luck with the leg day today :) I just spent the last two days Killin' 'em .. since my legs will be the last to come in, feel great to know they got worked :) ... but they WILL come in nicely & they WILL look awesome :)

I see you showin' the :heart: for my ladies over on Women's :) Thanks for the support mm ... means more than you know, esp to them :)

Remember what you said ... "the best isnt what i see on the mag covers, the best is the BEST I CAN DO and thats why i push myself so hard."

Happy Hump Day! Train Hard!

It's awesome the feedback you're getting from the guys over here ... :D
LEg day is killer DAY! But i hit my abs too so atleast im doing something easy lol. EVEN THOUGH I USE RUBBERBANDS, RESISTANCE, ETC. lol ;)

I bet with all the knowlede and willpower you have your LEGS will look Great (personal opinion shared by most us efers' is that they arelready look great) but i could imagine with more work what they will look like. GREAT Progress and dedication on your part.

Yea i stoped by the ladies forum, figured if anyone needs a moral booster since most ladies like to hear words of encouragement. They give them selves less credit then they deserve. Alot of hard workin ladies over there :qt: Some preety ones too =]

Yeap, thats my line. ILL DO THE BEST I CAN DO AND NO MORE and thats how it gotta be!

Thanks for the bump too bunz!!!

Leg Day was Yesterday.

Good day!
Calories 3000+
Water Intake: 1.5Gallon or more..
Legs:
Box Sqaut: 135x7 225x5 295x3 310 x 1 Just wasnt feeling the 315 x 1, droped down made sure i was able to hit previous weeks max.

ATF Sqaut w/ Bands(smaller black ones approx 90lbs resitance, Two bands.): 75x10 85x10 85x10 85x10. Didnt want to switch weight on this one, i was concentrating on exploding up. Trust me, by 6 i was struggling my way up.

Leg Presses w/ Two Black Bands: 180x10 270x7 360x5 360 x 5. PLUS THE BANDS. THE BANDS are what really kills me, the negative force they give is just amazing. I can really feel fatigue with the bands.

Leg Extensions: 110x10 130x10 140x5 120x10

ABS!
OH MY GOD Was it AB Day? Yes it was! We fucking killed our abs yesterday and it felt great!

Attached Green band to Hyperextensions chair and proceeded to place band around the head and do situps that way. OH MY GOD it burns. Feels great and the band pulls your ass back to starting possition so you have resitance both ways constantly: Did Reps of 50 Four times, with my partner slapping my abs so i made sure to really keep them tight.

Leg Lifts On the Royal Chair: 3lb weights on ankles 25reps X 4 sets

Medince Ball ab work, partner through med ball went down hit ball behind head and got up and threw it back. Did this 2x for sets of 25. Didnt feel too much of a burn from these those.

Ab work on swiss ball. Lay on back with weight in one hand for balance, would proceed right elbow to left knee, then left elbow to right knee, then regular crunches, but all while on the swiss ball. We seen the ab class doing this(all chicks) so i was skeptical, but my abs are killing me and they are really hard to do. DID 4 sets of 15, 15, 15.

Decline Situps, with wood plank for even more elevation Wearing a 50lb vest!: Did reps for 3 sets. These are how the sets went: DID 10 full ROM situps on decline, and then 10 crunches.

Crunches in crunch chair. 15x120 15x120 10x140 5x140.

NOW IF THAT AINT A KILLER AB DAY THEN I WANNA SEE YOUR ROUTINES. lol

**Notes**
Felt good at the gym, Not too pumped but semi decent. I need a day off, wich is today. Deads + Benching + Squats i need a day off. Still gonna go in and Personal Train my GF and go tanning.

Another good/bad not(more good!) My GF was waiting for me by the door, she was in a bad mood to start with, but shes waiting for me to leave and im jabbering it up. So as im leaving a very HOT woman, is like hey, werent u doing these ab things blah blah and i prob came off as semi flirting. GF got mad but she got over it. So i ask her why shes so mad she tells me, That another girl as she came in double looked me and was like holy shit is that mike and nicole was like yea so she was already annoyed and then she cought another girl in the ab section really talking to me. I was in deep shit. So i gave her some head and we are all back to our normal selves again! lol
MY GF doesnt realize, even though i said the woman talkking to me was HOT, i still think my GF is hotter. So i just brush it off and thinks shes crazy. BUT DAMN 3 woman, and my GF cought all 3 thats bad luck. But it feels good, shh dont tell her. :chomp:

Today is an off day for me. Ill come back 2x as hard on Friday. Plus on Saturday, Nicole has an open house(GF) for school and they have catered food. Oh boy, free food? Thats all im going for is the food. Imma gonna eat my fucking ass off and go to the gym for a good chest day!

Thansk for keeping up guys/gals!
Will update my weight and measurements tommarow. When i take em =]

lmao, she does, shes having trouble with this transition, but shes working on it. Shes a doll. She having problems with everyone hitting on my ass. BUT on the other hand i HATE when people hit on her, wich happens all the time. But im just really confident about my self, and shes semi-confident on her self esteem. WICH the gym i really think is boosting her self esteem by 100%!

mm107 said:
Leg Day was Yesterday.

Good day!
Calories 3000+
Water Intake: 1.5Gallon or more..
Legs:
Box Sqaut: 135x7 225x5 295x3 310 x 1 Just wasnt feeling the 315 x 1, droped down made sure i was able to hit previous weeks max.

ATF Sqaut w/ Bands(smaller black ones approx 90lbs resitance, Two bands.): 75x10 85x10 85x10 85x10. Didnt want to switch weight on this one, i was concentrating on exploding up. Trust me, by 6 i was struggling my way up.

Leg Presses w/ Two Black Bands: 180x10 270x7 360x5 360 x 5. PLUS THE BANDS. THE BANDS are what really kills me, the negative force they give is just amazing. I can really feel fatigue with the bands.

Leg Extensions: 110x10 130x10 140x5 120x10

ABS!
OH MY GOD Was it AB Day? Yes it was! We fucking killed our abs yesterday and it felt great!

Attached Green band to Hyperextensions chair and proceeded to place band around the head and do situps that way. OH MY GOD it burns. Feels great and the band pulls your ass back to starting possition so you have resitance both ways constantly: Did Reps of 50 Four times, with my partner slapping my abs so i made sure to really keep them tight.

Leg Lifts On the Royal Chair: 3lb weights on ankles 25reps X 4 sets

Medince Ball ab work, partner through med ball went down hit ball behind head and got up and threw it back. Did this 2x for sets of 25. Didnt feel too much of a burn from these those.

Ab work on swiss ball. Lay on back with weight in one hand for balance, would proceed right elbow to left knee, then left elbow to right knee, then regular crunches, but all while on the swiss ball. We seen the ab class doing this(all chicks) so i was skeptical, but my abs are killing me and they are really hard to do. DID 4 sets of 15, 15, 15.

Decline Situps, with wood plank for even more elevation Wearing a 50lb vest!: Did reps for 3 sets. These are how the sets went: DID 10 full ROM situps on decline, and then 10 crunches.

Crunches in crunch chair. 15x120 15x120 10x140 5x140.

NOW IF THAT AINT A KILLER AB DAY THEN I WANNA SEE YOUR ROUTINES. lol

**Notes**
Felt good at the gym, Not too pumped but semi decent. I need a day off, wich is today. Deads + Benching + Squats i need a day off. Still gonna go in and Personal Train my GF and go tanning.

Another good/bad not(more good!) My GF was waiting for me by the door, she was in a bad mood to start with, but shes waiting for me to leave and im jabbering it up. So as im leaving a very HOT woman, is like hey, werent u doing these ab things blah blah and i prob came off as semi flirting. GF got mad but she got over it. So i ask her why shes so mad she tells me, That another girl as she came in double looked me and was like holy shit is that mike and nicole was like yea so she was already annoyed and then she cought another girl in the ab section really talking to me. I was in deep shit. So i gave her some head and we are all back to our normal selves again! lol
MY GF doesnt realize, even though i said the woman talkking to me was HOT, i still think my GF is hotter. So i just brush it off and thinks shes crazy. BUT DAMN 3 woman, and my GF cought all 3 thats bad luck. But it feels good, shh dont tell her. :chomp:

Today is an off day for me. Ill come back 2x as hard on Friday. Plus on Saturday, Nicole has an open house(GF) for school and they have catered food. Oh boy, free food? Thats all im going for is the food. Imma gonna eat my fucking ass off and go to the gym for a good chest day!

Thansk for keeping up guys/gals!
Will update my weight and measurements tommarow. When i take em =]

Great job on the abs! Forgive my ignorance but isn't it dangerous to put a band on your head for abs (just worried about your neck).

When you get comps from other people is just solitifies the progress you have made. I think it is great!

mm107 said:
lmao, she does, shes having trouble with this transition, but shes working on it. Shes a doll. She having problems with everyone hitting on my ass. BUT on the other hand i HATE when people hit on her, wich happens all the time. But im just really confident about my self, and shes semi-confident on her self esteem. WICH the gym i really think is boosting her self esteem by 100%!
Transition ... I have enough experience in that, that's for sure... you know there is more to life than the physical aspects of a person, but in fitness & training the physical should be appreciated, no doubt.... esp. when you've made such a transformation, and I'm speaking in general terms here, NOT trying to pick on your sweetie. I'm sure you guys are cute, happy & in love :) You're young enjoy it ...

Great w/o by the way ... Enjoy your day off mm :)

Top Bottom