Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimizing Catabolic Effects of Binge Drinking

I tend to gain weight the next day AND look more ripped hahaha weird

But to OP fuck you dont need to get drunk to have fun, thats a pretty lame excuse to get drunk. Drink in moderation and have control over yourself. Getting sloppy drunk is stupid if you are trying to maximise gains.

Then again, have the occasional nights out and parties for sure, but why do you need to get drunk to the point where you will have a hangover to have fun? Sounds like an anti-social thing going on

not everclear bro... that shit will tear you up inside... and you will feel horrible the next day...
i prefer an aged scotch... smoother going down, less hangover the next day...
though i dont drink very often, i usually keep it to new years, my birthday and such... when i do, i get smashed...
i have done deadlifts in the gym drunk... and at home last year at my birthday party, which was a riot... did not hurt my performance in the least, though id bet long term would be another story...
believe it or not, a lot of serious powerlifters are really into drinking, just sayin'....
most of all, be safe... im proud to say that i never drink and drive... its easy to feel invincible somtimes...

Thanks for all the participation guys.

Let me rephrase my original post since a lot of you seem to be getting fixated on my needing to drink to have fun.

I'm 19, not 21+. I still binge drink, I don't have all these mature friends where we can just socialize without drinking and call it a night. Which is totally fine, those days will come.

I said I can't have fun at a party if I am not drinking, this is true. I don't want to be surrounded by everyone's drunk ass, and be sober. It just doesn't feel right, and its boring. Some nights I do just drink to get a buzz on, but its damn hard to stop drinking an hour or two into the night because I'm feeling "nice" and don't want to get too drunk.

Thanks again guys, you did answer my question. Can I fuel my body, while drunk, to minimize the catabolic effects I will experience that are tied in with being drunk?

No, it seems that the as your body is drunk it can not synthesize muscle building nutrients and therefore most everything you consume is stored as fat.

also the 7th letter of the alphabet is a great way to party feel good and wake up with no hangover and it's actually good for your muscles look it up

mike was right lol it used to be used to prescribed for sleep and body builders would take it for it's gh boosting properties and lots of juice heads in the party scene use it that's how they go out everynight and stay so jacked and ripped

mike was right lol it used to be used to prescribed for sleep and body builders would take it for it's gh boosting properties and lots of juice heads in the party scene use it that's how they go out everynight and stay so jacked and ripped

fuck that lol if I was going to start using drugs to improve my gains I would start AAS not party drugs lolol

Top Bottom