Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

military press your working sets and weight you use?

3 sets x 4 reps what weight do ya guys use

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.9%

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 2 6.9%

• 300+

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
id like to see what the average weight is for military presses..

vote up its anonymous so no need to worry about lying! hahah

i have a freak for a freind that weighs 200 and throws 315 around like nothing..everytime i see it i feel like a huge vagina

what did you break lol

Joe that my friend was 40ml of tren that I dropped yesterday. Shattered the whole vial I just got done brewing it still had the fucking breathing pin in it hahahahah I was pissed.

Yes seated press is fine. It's all going Over your head and as long as your my bouncing it with your knees and cheating were good. Lol

at least you got a good avi out of it lol. i didnt notice the pin until you said it.

at least you got a good avi out of it lol. i didnt notice the pin until you said it.

Lol ya mid cycle I would of never expected to brake my whole vial. I ordered more and the mailman screwed me today. Still says on delivery! Lol oh well Brew more in the morning hopefully.

Scotsmen that's some serious weight. My boy his delts look like small basketballs.
I'd lov to be there but I have some work to do

Beginning in mid Summer my old back injury started to make itself heard again, and OHP became gradually more painful ever since. I topped out at 80 for 10 strict reps, but have had to keep skipping OHP's so much the last 8 weeks my poundage has plunged considerably.

My delts are very scrawny naturally so they have eagerly reverted to their stringbean, knobby form. Genetics are a bitch.

Top Bottom