Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

militaries and neck pain

sysopt

A while ago I woke up one day and had horrible neck pain. The pain was the worst upon flexion and rotation. I was essentially whining for narcotics because it was so painful. I got an x-ray and turns out nothing was wrong except for possibly alignment. A few days later the pain completely disappeared. Weeks later I had the same type of pain but the severity was much lower...it was because of militaries. Today I was using 100 lbs, going for my sixth rep and felt this frightening pinch in the same area. The pain is the worse upon flexion and retraction of my head. I find myself a lot with a head in a protracted position, and while I lift I flex the front part of my neck especially major lifts. I'm thinking this might cause imbalances. What should I do? Just avoid militaries? Do neck extensions? thanks in advance.

i get a sharp pain on the front inside of my left trap every once in a while. it hurts like hell. i also have chest pains. i doubt i have anything as severe as that though. i have no idea, sorry

I'd try some variations first....dbs maybe, even try machines. If it's still messing with your neck, I'd avoid them and do other things. No one excercise, especially isolation, is worth that kind of pain and/or injury.

Go to the chyropractor dude... you probably have a minor subluxation (vertabre out of place) which is causing some nervous system problems...
I had a very similar problem... after 1 visit to the chyropractor it stopped happening
Thanks
ryan

I second the chiropracter. The x-ray won`t show anything unless it`s an MRI. The chiropracter helped me out alot too.

Top Bottom