Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Yeah I do, it'll be a bitch to mess around with but if your serious than I'll suck it up and figure our how to upload stuff to the comp. Just state the lifts and terms and I'll do it. BTW you a graduating senoir? No school is the tits haha.

Week 9: Wendsday

Squat:
1x5 170
1x5 208
1x5 250
1x5 250

Harder than they should have been.

Military Press
1x5 95
1x5 115
1x5 130
1x5 150

Watch out T-block haha, I'll be honest these were tough and my back was arched by the last few reps of 150, although I'm sure your form was'nt perfect for your 5RM haha. I'm running out of gas on these I think I'll stall next week

Deadlift:
1x5 208
1x5 250
1x5 290
1x5 335

Solid deadlifts, I shrugged the weight at the top for some trap work, two birds with one stone.
This was kind of a milestone because I could only 1RM 335 earlier this year.

Did some weighted(obv) GHRs for some spinal decompression and wrapped it up there.

Yeah I do, it'll be a bitch to mess around with but if your serious than I'll suck it up and figure our how to upload stuff to the comp. Just state the lifts and terms and I'll do it. BTW you a graduating senoir? No school is the tits haha.

Yeah I just graduated:) I'm all out of school hahahahha yes!!!! I'm actually still 17 though, will be 17 till august. Let's postpone this maybe a week though cause I am resting this week and backpacking this weekend.

good job mike... tblock- have fun backpacking. I will be at the jersey shore where all the schools come down to after prom and the girls wait to be fucked.

Mike- where you from and where you goin to college man?

I'm about 20 min. outside Boston, New Englander to the core haha our town is called the Irish Riviera. I'm going to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy for Marine Safety and Enviromental Protection, MSEP. Hopefully from there I can get more involved with government and join FEMA or CIA, some shit like that.

Where are you backpacking T-Block?

Have fun at Jersey Shore by the way you'll fit right in there, just stay of the sauce haha. Where are you two planning on going for school?

ah nice man.. that sounds pretty cool. i am going to Muhlenberg College in PA. small liberal arts school

Thanks haha. I am pretty dam white (see my avatar?? whiter than that lol)- regardless, should be a good time. Too bad TCock isn't coming. I am sure he would love to get with some guidos.

Honestly, jersey shore has given NJ a terrible rep. I went to Canada, and whenever i told someone i was from NJ, they started fist pumping. When I told some kids at my college i was from NJ, they also started talking about guidos and fist pumping. hahaha

From what I've heard from my buds the girls there are pretty trashy, just make sure you get it in but be safe. But I have to admit when I think of NY Jersey Shore is one of the top 5 things that has popped into my head. Haha TCock, that made my day.

From what I've heard from my buds the girls there are pretty trashy, just make sure you get it in but be safe. But I have to admit when I think of NY Jersey Shore is one of the top 5 things that has popped into my head. Haha TCock, that made my day.

Man don't listen to jdick, he doesn't know shit;) Lol jk that is awesome you are going to a Maritime academy!!! I'm not sure about my plans yet, I got a 4- year full ROTC scholarship, and am enrolled at Whitworth university in Washington state for next year, but I still don't really want to go to college and want to join the army enlisted and go rangers. I would love going to a vocational type college like the maritime one, that is sick! For this weekend I am going backpacking in Big Basin Redwoods state park in Nor Cal. I also have another trip the 16th in Northern Yosemite.

Yeah man ROTC is smart deal, I came damn close to doing that. Just a question, are you planning on bodybuilding in the rangers? You obviously know that the training they have you do would probably make it damn hard to continue lifting the way you do. What are you plans?

BTW I saw your 445 deadlift, pretty impressive. Whats your BW? and height?

Yeah man ROTC is smart deal, I came damn close to doing that. Just a question, are you planning on bodybuilding in the rangers? You obviously know that the training they have you do would probably make it damn hard to continue lifting the way you do. What are you plans?

BTW I saw your 445 deadlift, pretty impressive. Whats your BW? and height?

Bodyweight: 195.0 (literally just took it when you asked hahah!)
Height 6 foot

BTW, I think I am probably at a 465x1 max right now cause I was doing 380x5 when I got 445. now I am doing 405x5:) And just to let you know I am not bodybuilding, I don't really care much about size I just want to get strong. But yeah welcome to the story of my life! I am trying to figure out how to balance running and bodyweight endurance exercises with lifting, and it is some hard shit. The low rep lifting I do trains your body to be fast twitch, which is just the opposite of what the army wants. However I am hearing from an Army Ranger I know that the rangers are starting the phase in more lifting and stuff and phase out the long ass 10 mile runs, they finally realized that in todays world you don't need to run 10 miles to an objective when you got a helicopter hahahhaha! However I talked to a bunch of guys in special ops and they said run, run, then run some more, but do keep up the lifting. Unfortunately though I haven't run in 3 weeks, I 'm heading out to do a run in a few mintues though.

Top Bottom