Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Trying to get back into the benching groove.

Bench Press
250x5
250x5
245x4

Actually very suprised, these were all very clean reps. The DB rows have definitely helped with my stability on the press. If I had to say so, my bench is definitely over 300 still which is a big plus

CGBP
235x4
225x5
205x5

JUst did some Flyes and Push downs, got a great pump.

I wont be seriously recording my numbers until Monday when I start up 531. For this break I am just finding maxes and getting back to the basic compounds again.

On a side note. My legs and ass are so sore from squatting two days ago it is ridiculous. Like I can barely sit on the toilet. Gotta love squats.

Deadlift:

135x5
225x3
315x3
365x3
285x2
405x1
425x0

I didn't bring chalk to this workout which resulted in me almost dropping 405 and having to rub my hands on the floor for 425 for any source of friction. Happy that I am still able to pull 405 without too much difficulty.

Overall I am very impressed with where all my lifts are at after being away from them for 2 months.

Hectic first few days moving back into the ol' room. Which now has a third occupant, thats right, I got put into a forced triple which means even less space than last semester. The school is at 115% occupancy. I won't be loggin on here often for the next week as I get settled with my classes.

Squats yesterday.

Top Set
315x7

225x10x2
185x10

Still getting back into the groove.

Oh that sucks bro, I was in a triple my junior year, no room, no privacy, and definitely no time alone. Well try to make the best of it I guess, no other way to deal with it really. Good job getting back into things btw.

Still getting into the groove.

I've dont a couple of workouts. Here is my first 531 day.

Squat
285x10
225x10
225x10

What a joke. This should shoot back up quick.

Well Mike has oak tree legs like me so it's understandable that squats are a good lift for him.

Your build is great for deadlifts. Hardly every doing them and picking up 405 at like 185lbs is pretty damn good.

Top Bottom