Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

315 for 4 reps is bullsht, seeing as I can only do 245x5, makes me feel like a B.

In all seriousness thats damn good kid, even for being on thats impressive. How tall are you? Has bench always been your best lift?

lol

thx bro, most i got up was 315x8 last cycle. After that cycle i got sick and lost a lot of my gains. now im gettin back into it.

Im 5'10", 196lbs right now prob 10% BF. Bench has always been my best lift, i used to bench as much as i squat and deadlift. Then i squatted and deadlifted consistently and they shot up. All Ive ever done for chest is flat bb bench , db incline, and weighted dips. Now Im adding bb incline, where i just got 245x8

lol

thx bro, most i got up was 315x8 last cycle. After that cycle i got sick and lost a lot of my gains. now im gettin back into it.

Im 5'10", 196lbs right now prob 10% BF. Bench has always been my best lift, i used to bench as much as i squat and deadlift. Then i squatted and deadlifted consistently and they shot up. All Ive ever done for chest is flat bb bench , db incline, and weighted dips. Now Im adding bb incline, where i just got 245x8

Wish I had better genetics haha. Can't be too disappointed though.

hell no i wouldnt be dissapointed at all! u look a lot like my buddy mike, who has same build, except hes benchin 405+ lol.He lives in reno

Deadlift

270x5
325x3
365x12
plus assistance

Deloaded each rep, last one took some out of me but I got it no prob.

I'll be going for 5 plates over thanksgiving break, the more I think about it the more I think I can do it. It is only 130 lbs. more than I am doing now for 12 solid reps. Plus I am better at 1RMs than I am at repping out.

Should be interesting, and I will be taking a video with my laptop.

Tell me I can't do it T-Block.

It will make it that much easier for me to pull it.

Hey you little bitch-ass punk faggot east coast boy:

Of course you couldn't do it. Your guido ass probably barely lifts 135 off the floor for a rep or two. You little sack of shit you weigh fucking 5'8 100 lbs and I'm sick of you posting all this fake shit up here. Fucking pussy.

Hows that do for motivation?

:D

ya u little pussy shit i bet thats not even u in ur avi jus some guy u found on google while u searched "bare chest gay men"

lol 365x12 is fuckin good bro. I did 315x5 on bench today!

Squats:

270x5
305x3
345x9

Wish I could have gotten 11 but I really can't argue with this, it is better than mesocycle one week 3 where I got 235x7.

Still got some looks from other kids in the gym.

reading you guys' logs makes me think i cant wait to get back to eating properly and gaining weight and getting stronger :evil:

The weight room sucks when your cutting, its really blows. I could never have the motivation to go in and watch myself get weaker no matter how hard I push.

Cutting is fucking gay and pointless imo unless you're already fucking big and strong and can cut down to a very solidly muscled look.

185 or lighter lean guys are a dime a dozen.

Top Bottom