Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Tyson vs. Rickson Gracie

tybz28-#2 said:
KO you have it backwards bro, Royce is the oldest.

Rorion may be older than Rickson, but Rickson is definitely older than Royce. If I can find a link Ill post it.

MR.DUMBELL said:
Anyone see that news bit on fightnews.com? Talk about a fight Id love to see! Any opinions? I kinda think Mike might KO Rickson after a few months of training takedown defense. Plus Rickson's what, 65 now?

sorry i do gracie ju jistu and from what i have study and learned and seen mike would get his ass kicked. my opinon

Im a purple in BJJ, and boxed since I was 6. I still think Mike would KO Rickson, especially considering his age, limited striking ability, weak takedowns (more like drag-downs) and the fact Rickson hasnt fought for a while, since the Funaki fight, in which he was suprisingly tested and caught w/ strikes until he won with a choke.

KOArtist said:
Anyone see that news bit on fightnews.com? Talk about a fight Id love to see! Any opinions? I kinda think Mike might KO Rickson after a few months of training takedown defense. Plus Rickson's what, 65 now?

uhh ok bro......Mike Tyson cant even hang with the best boxers of today so how do you figure he could give Rickson Gracie trouble?

back in Mikes prime he had KO power, combined with speed, strength, and pure aggression, and intimidation......now all hes got is KO power.....it would be a better fight between him and Tank "the old man" Abbot!

Mikes still got some of the fastest hands in the heavyweight division. Teach him to defend Ricksons weak takedowns, and he'd probably win. Even Funaki caught Rickson w/ some shots, and if those were "Mike shots", he would have been done. Plus Mike would actually be the way younger of the two. Mike may not be a top 5 heavyweight anymore, but Rickson never even fought anyone "top 10" in anything other than sport bjj.

now that i think about it , mike would do his patent right hook to the body , right upper cut combo and gracie would crumble like a ton of shit......

Rickson would buckle like a belt.

Now Tyson vs. Minotauro? I'd watch that.

What if Rickson butt scoots the whole match? Tyson has always sucked in the clinch and there is no reason to suspect that he can masterfully learn takedown defense.

Abott would get knocked out ten seconds after the fight has started.

Mino... would kill Tyson. (not the end amateur Tyson that would almost be a fight)

Now Rickson? Nobody has an idea of how good he really is. What's up with Royce? I'd say Royce would win but Rickson? What if he does get hit? What if Tyson feels free to contact MFS and gets into it? Maybe he would actually train for a change. (the day Pat takes face tattoed (that one looks wrong) prison pimps I'll get myself a gun)
If so, well than Rickson would be dead meat. Luckily Tyson seems to be dumb as a brick.
Imagine Tyson wins K.O. in the third round. Two rounds are on the ground and Tyson keeps overpowering his opponent and breaks the submissions as well as showing some nice counters. Muhahaha ....the day MMA died.... muhahaha.

Next up on Pride is Tyson vs. The Undertaker for the title :p

and later in the evening we have a tag team match between
Rick Flair/Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz/Hulk Hogan :worried:

muhahaha

Top Bottom