Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

migraine after work out

Smith Craig

After work out I have very strong migraines on the right side of my head and my right eye, some people told me it is dehydration but I drink a lot of water during and after training, what do you think is the problem? Thank you.

Migraines usually occur as a result of brain swelling. One of the things I would recommend you to do, is to try changing the training style. For instance, if you get this problem after weight training, try to do something different, like street workout or calistenics.

The good news is that nobody has ever died from migraines, so it is mostly a matter of discomfort. Also, try taking anti-migraine medications - they should be helpful.

I think your problem is either:
1. Blood pressure related
2. You aren't breathing properly when exercising

Get your blood pressure checked. It's fast and free. Just go to any drug store. They will have a free blood pressure monitor you can use.

Next time you are working out, ask someone to film you doing a set. You might be holding your breath while exercising.

Hard to know exactly what it is. I have an issue doing leg press on a machine where my legs are above my head. For whatever reason it gives me an instant pounding headache.

Top Bottom