Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Might be the last time I look like this for awhile :-(

Thank you!

I'm hanging in there... Waiting 'til March or April, when they'll measure the aortic root again and tell me when to plan to have it operated on. I've managed to keep all but 10 lbs of my gains, and not gained any fat, so I'm pretty happy about that (now sitting at nearly 5 months of light lifting.

Charles

Best of luck to you KX keep the positive attitude up and I'm sure you will be fine and back to lifting in no time. Muscle memory is a great thing indeed

Good luck man! keep thinking positive you will be all right.

Hey Bro..Im brand new to the board but your not alone. I was 37 when I had a massive heart attack at the gym on leg day. I ended up withe two operations and 7 Stentz put tin....cost me my career and home and everything. Been outta gym 8yrs and started back in mid October at bout 160 and am mid 190's already..You will be fine but take the time to rest and come back slowly so you dont have any problems..Best of Luck

yeah that is too bad. I can name a few positives if you want to hear a glasses half full perspective. for one you will allow your tendons and ligaments to recover (i sure could use that after hammering for 3 years straight with no stopping), and two you can get this issue out the way now and not later on when it will be even harder to come back.

Great perspective. Open heart surgery is definitely not a good thing, but you won't lose everything, and when you start back you'll be fresh for some speedy growing.

Top Bottom