Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Middle of the night workouts

noosa4

Sometimes I cant sleep and go to my 24/7 gym and crush a workout then ill skip the whole day then go the next morning. Does irregualr lifting times effect quality of gains?

ideally as human beings we did not evolve to workout at night obviously.. if we did then we would be like cats, rats, and possums and be able to see at night and sleep during the day.

however in modern society we managed to fuck things up and a lot of people work jobs where they work at night.. we have seen plenty of evidence that people like this live shorter lives and have much more health issues as they age.

so ideally working out at night is not a good thing, BUT if you gotta do it then oh well.

I would get a sleep apnea test done if you are regularly waking up in the middle of the night. You might need a cpap

Sleep is when your body rests and repairs itself. It's so important. The greatest workout program in the world isn't going to benefit you much if you aren't sleeping properly

Top Bottom