x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Middle Finger Swollen Only after Exercise...I'm super worried.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Middle Finger Swollen Only after Exercise...I'm super worried. within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hi, thanks anyone for any constructive advice, it's a bit embarrassing but i'm super worried... Title: Middle Finger Swollen Only after Exercise...I'm super worried. During my 5th week of a Test E. and (dbol 20 mgs / day for only 5 weeks cycle), I decided to use something like Pervatin which was using during WW II by the Germans to stay awake for 4 or more days basically a methampethamine The purpose of the pervatin was only experimental, and used to exercise the "other muscle"

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Middle Finger Swollen Only after Exercise...I'm super worried.

keep updates on it coming

All Natural SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

Re: Middle Finger Swollen Only after Exercise...I'm super worried.

according to stevsmi:
    "you could have damaged that tendon or something in the finger. expect it to take a month or two to heal"

injured on june 30th, 2020 as of this writing 8/17/20, it still feels weird, but a lot better. I can incline bench press 180 pounds and do 80 pound standing barbell curls

there's no weakness in the middle finger when holding heavy weights, (the subject injury)

so as the quoted time lines above the window provided by stevesmi....at this writing August 17, 2020, it is 1 month and 17 days, 24 days more will mark the 2 month mark; stevesmi said 1 to 2 months, so im at the latter stage of healing

u may note that:
    i am almost 49 years old....and the joints seems to get weaker with age and prone to arthritis....although since 43 years of age, I always Lift with leather gloves to lessen hand and finger injuries