Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid july Rotator Cuff surgery!! LEG training help? 6 months, no upper body!!

musclehealth

In mid july I shall have my long awaited rotator cuff surgery. I have been putting it off for a loooong time. Im seeing one of the best docs in the nation that do sholders. He said ill be in a sling for 2 weeks and wont be able to do any serious lifting for 6 months!!! :mad: Im going to look at the surgery as a positive thing and use it to train the hell out of my legs. Ill be on 259mg test while not able to train to help retain muscle. Obviously squats are not an option because I cant hold the bar but all the machines are in. I was thinking of doing this setup.BUT NEED HELP!!!

Day 1(mainly quads)---Leg press 10 sets(mix up of different foot positions)
---Leg extension 8 sets
---Bike to a burn!!! :evil:
---Abs (mix it up)

Day 2(Hams/calf)---Leg curls 10 sets (5 lay down, 5 seated)
---Seated Calf raises (8 sets)
---Donkey raises (5 sets)
---Standing calf raises (when my sholder feels better.??)

Day 3(rest)---Rest Day

repeat...

What do you guys think I should throw in there? I might be able to do squats with a smith machine if I use one hand. Depends on how my progress is going.

I will probobly run 250mg test E week just to help keep some muscle.

HumanTarget said:
reverse hypers.
ghr's. lots to keep you busy.
LOL...not to sound like a tard but im not too smart when it comes to names of the exercises. What are reverse hypers? ghr?

musclehealth said:
LOL...not to sound like a tard but im not too smart when it comes to names of the exercises. What are reverse hypers? ghr?
well, they're all lower body exercises. with the action taking place with the knees and hips. GHR = glute ham raises. i think if you hit these lower body exercises, it'll help keep a lot of size on you.

and yeah, the belt squat is done with the weight in between your legs, supported by your hips. just google the exercises or do a search in the training/powerlifting forums.
so, you can't have any weight on your shoulders??

Top Bottom