Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metal Gear's bulking cycle progress pictures and cycle breakdown

Metal Gear

I've gotten numerous requests to post some of my pictures and to post my cycle and the results that I got from this last bulking cycle. Here's the link to the phtos:

http://photos.yahoo.com/metal_gear_photos

Bulking cycle started on Sept. 16 and ended on Dec 25th. I'm still putting on weight even though I'm off. I went from 230 lbs to 254 lbs. and today I weight 259 lbs which is 1 lb short of my goal for this cycle. I had been 250 before on my last cycle but lost a lot of it do to injury and time off,general stress from life, but this time I came in a lot tighter and stronger.

This cycle started with

Week 1 Anadrol 100mg ed (Ttokkyo)/ Test Enanth. 1000mg (Brovel)
Week 2 Anadrol 100mg ed/ Test. 1000mg
Week 3 Anadrol 150mg ed/ Test 1000mg
Week 4 Anadrol 100mg ed/ Aratest 1000mg
Week 5 Anadrol 100mg ed/ Aratest 1000mg
Week 6 Anadrol 100mg ed/ Aratest 1000mg
Week 7 Fina 150mg ed/ Aratest 1000mg
Week 8 Fina 150mg ed/ Test Enanth. (QV) 1250mg/ Dbol 60mg ed (Naposims) / Insulin 10iu ed (humulin R)
Week 9 Fina 150mg ed/ Test. 1500mg / dbol 60mg ed/ insulin 10 iu (Humalog)
Week 10 Fina 150mg ed/ Test 1500mg / dbol 60 mg ed/ insulin 10 iu
Week 11 Fina 150mg ed/ Test 1875mg / dbol 75mg ed/ insulin 10 iu / proviron 50 mg ed
Week 12 Fina 150 mg ed/ Test 1875mg / dbol 75mg ed/ insulin 10 iu/ proviron 50 mg ed
Week 13 Fina 150mg ed/ Test 1875mg / dbol 75 mg ed/ insulin 10 iu/ proviron 50 mg ed
Week 14 Fina 150mg ed/ Test 2000mg/ bol 75 mg ed/ insulin 10 iu / proviron 50 mg ed

Also:
Week 1-14 Liquidex 1mg ed
Week 1-14 Finasterid (Proscar)1mg ed

I would have had more gains it it wasn't for the fake ass brovel shit that I was using for the first month. It gave me the flu right after every shot that I took, so I finally couldn't take it and switched to aratest. Aratest wasn't immpressive at all. QV was the shit. I got a big 50cc jug of their Test and that did the trick. Liquidex kept me tight with not one bit of bloat. I can't belive how hard and veiny I look. Strenght went out the roof. I benched 495lb finally. Before the cylcel 455lb was my best bench. I pressed 415 for 2 reps on militery press and squated 495lbs for 2.
Proviron is the shit. It helped a lot with the sex drive and made me even more tighter. I'm happy at 260lbs. 30 lbs of gain is great at my weight class. The more weight you put on the harder it is to put more on every cycle so someone that weighed 200lbs for example doing the same cycle would have had better results than me becasue it's easier to put on weight when you weigh less. I'm not competing at this time, I promised my self one more year of trainig before I put my foot at that stage. I want to blow the competition away without a doubt. I'm from Cali so we have a lot of big mother fuckers out here and a lot of competion so it's a little harder to win, you got to come strong or don't come at all.

For this next month I will be taking it easy a bit with some EQ at 600mg a week and maybe with some anavar and insulin and then in Feb I start my cutting cycle

Eq @ 600mg / winny @ 50mg ed / Prop. @ 100mg ed / hGH 6 iu ed / T3 25-75 mcg / Clen and ECA

That's my spring cutting cycle and will last for about 12 weeks

I want to remain over 255 lbs but with lot more defenition, emphasizing in my mid section and my legs.

Holy Shit. Your'e a fuckin Monster Bro. And you'e pretty lean too. I have gone from 11%BF to 17%BF in about 9 weeks of SUS 500 a week cycle. Can U recommend a cutting cycle for me.

finally we see the frontal! lol. mr back shot. ;) looks impressive. trying to be a pretty boy like me with the hoop earings and the goatee? :FRlol: and i approve the high dose orals....:p

Warbird said:
finally we see the frontal! lol. mr back shot. ;) looks impressive. trying to be a pretty boy like me with the hoop earings and the goatee? :FRlol: and i approve the high dose orals....:p

LMFAO!

Metal- Amazing body Bro... good work.

your a monster...whats your height bro. and how many cycles have you done, and what weight did you start out at. and how long have you been juicing and lifting?

bigerisbetter said:
How tall are you? I like your doses thats the way to grow!

yeah, forgot to ask you all those times how tall you are. hope you are representing the shorty's at 5'9" and below. hell if your 5'8" we will put you as king dwarf over jc21. :D

Top Bottom