Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Messed Lower Back!! Should I......

tzan

.......Not realizing it then, but last Fri I must have messed up my lower back. I was doing legs and have to remember eventhough I am using some anabloics, I'm still cutting and can't go as heavy as I'm used to. I didn't really feel a sharp pain or anything, but I did feel a little more tender than normal on my last couple sets of heavy squats. I woke up the next morning and that is when shit really hit the fan. I haven't gone to the gym or done any kind of physical activity since, and I don't feel better, if anything last night and today was the worst. The pain almost shifts from the middle of my back all the way down to my hip flexors and hamstrings. It's a real tight feeling. Usually I can touch my feet easily. If I try to bend over now I'm so tight that it feels like I'm really stretching to just touch my knees. Basically I want to know would it be better to stretch out and try and relieve the tightness, or just keep resting. I have been resting and it only seems to just get tighter. Any comments would be appreciated.

OUCH!! Been there, done that!!

This is what works for me; If its a sharp pain first try to Ice it for awhile. If its in the muscles more try a little heat too. I'm no Doc, but have herniated Discs before, is it a sharp shooting pain? If so, go to the Doctor to get it checked out. If it feels more in your muscles, then Hell Yeah...Stretch!!

Couple of good back stretches that have worked well for me;
1. Lie back to floor, knees up w/ feet flat on floor,..then raise ass off ground pinching ass cheeks together, hold for a count of 5 then slowly release.

2. Lie flat on back, right leg straight, left leg knee bent and foot flat on floor with left leg over right, then try and lower left knee down to your right side, twisting only at your waist. Switch legs and repeat.

Also some good lower back light excercises;
1. Reverse Hypers (they seem to align everything in my back and really stretch things out)
2. Good Mornings using only a light flex band. (bend over place one end of band under feet, the other end around the back of yer neck and stand up straight)

Good luck & feel better!!

JohnnyCoho said:
OUCH!! Been there, done that!!

This is what works for me; If its a sharp pain first try to Ice it for awhile. If its in the muscles more try a little heat too. I'm no Doc, but have herniated Discs before, is it a sharp shooting pain? If so, go to the Doctor to get it checked out. If it feels more in your muscles, then Hell Yeah...Stretch!!

It's deffiantly more in the muscles then a sharp shooting pain. I have been using the old heat pad and that is what really seems to make me feel better. I'm going to try and do some light stretching and try to loosen it up a little after I use the heat pad. I'll give your stretches a try. Good Look Out Bro!! Thank You
T-zan

Top Bottom