Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

menkio growing and growing

menkio

well i've been reading the forum for a while and went plat today, and really enjoy the resource.

So, i started about a year ago at 250lbs, 25 years old and well yea all fat, now i'm at 200 i think, couple months ago i was 210, but anyways.. started lifting a lot more instead of just diet, biggest thing is my form. I feel sloppy, and don't have gym access other than a local planet fitness that just flat out sucks.

here's my flys with a super set thrown in at the end, are my arms not bent enough, like should i keep more of a bend going to the peak concraction?. I just don't feel like the flys are hitting my inner chest.

flys

second is my bench press, i wiggle, oh no's im a wiggler lol.. why is that ? also how is the form in basic, what do i need to work on

bench

so yea i'm still pretty new, and just want to keep building, but build smarter. thanks guys.

good job on the weight loss. keep it up.

flys look good to me, but you might wanna reconsider doing flys altogether
especially supersetted with something else.

on the db press. you go down to fast and you dont keep your elbows close
enough to your trunk.

bench press: you drop the weight way too fast and you are supposed to slightly
touch the chest with the bar for every rep. no bouncing off the chest though.
again tuck your elbows in.

you can get a lot of great info in the training sticky vault. take a look. it will be
worth it.

Top Bottom