Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MELVIN ANTHONY on BLIND DATE

MonStar1023

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

LOL! I was watching Blind Date today and Melvin Anthony was on there! Haha that has to be hilarious... he was on there talking about how he gives pedicures for a living, other than bodybuilding. He was looking HUGE though nontheless. Haha have any of you see him on there before? He gives his date a pedicure at the end of the show. :D

Yeah I saw that episode about 7 months ago
and they rerun it today. I wasnt exactly sure who he was before but after seeing today I said WTF!!!???
THATS IFBB PRO MELVIN ANTHONY!!! Hehe I was laughing my ass off. :D:D:D:D
He is fricken huuge at the show but right now at his current state he has much more definition. He seems like a nice guy though.

Yeah LOL I was falling over laughing at big ol Melvin with some personal trainer girl. He was looking so fucking JACKED! He was such a MONSTER damn!

I hope its on tonight, I use to watch that show once in awhile, but havent for along time. How did his date look, what were the final thoughts like???

LOL he was going on and on about being into pedicures etc. and his final thought was that he wanted to see the girl again etc. He looked MASSIVE as hell I think he said he was 2 weeks away from a show or something along those lines. He ate at a Chinese place and went on the beach and was doing pushups with his date on his back LOL! Funny shit.

I think he said NO SEX 2 weeks before a show or something.....
Which just asserts my belief....
SEX MAKES YOU WEAK!!
But I cant resist... Damn Im weak...

Last edited:
Top Bottom