Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meldonium and Telmisartan for Ironman training?

Kirf

Dear all

Some inputs are needed, so please feel free to comment and give your best advices.

Some background info:
I’m an age grouper/amateur triathlete training mostly for Ironman full distance and ½Ironman, 10-20 hours a week. Of various reasons (I do not want to bother you with here), I’m looking for some PEDs to enhance my performance, both in terms of training to become stronger/better, but also to perform better on “race days”. I’m 34 years old, 179 cm high and weight around 68 kg’s.
As an amateur, I’m not subject to any unannounced doping controls during the season, but I can potentially be subject to one during my race days. This I need to incorporate into my cycles and timing of the different PEDs.

I’m mostly looking for pills/capsules (do not like needles) and blood doping and EPO is a no-go as I see it too risky without a doctor to facilitate. In the same way, I’m very reluctant about GW501515, as I’m nervous about the potential side effects…

Now, my own considerations are currently:
Andriol 40 mg testo-caps 1-3 pcs. per week.
I know it’s low dose, but I’m not looking to gain extra weight unless it moves me forward faster and I know for example a guy like Tyler Hamilton in his book describes that he took Andriol 1-2 times per week – sometimes only one every second week. According to my research, a capsule will be out of “my system” within maximum 7 days and I can, according to my research use these Andriol more or less all your around without any side effects.
Any inputs to above, please?

Telmisartan pills, 80-160 mg per day
Were described to have some of the same effects as AIRCAR and GW, but don’t know if it’s true. Not on WADA’s list yet, only on monitoring

Has anyone tried Telmisartan and what are experiences and advices?

Meldonium/”Mildronate”
Will be added to WADA list from January 2016, and I assume with a good reason.
Again, has anyone tried this drug and with what results? Does anyone know for how long it will be possible to detect in a doping control?

Other inputs and advices:
analbolics in oral, but how many mg’s, which types and when during the season?
AICAR, but how to avoid testing positive?
SARMS, but are these for endurance athltehtes and how to use without testing positive?

Looking forward to your good inputs and advices.

Let me know what you come up with. I posted earlier this week with some similar questions and have received no answers.

I will say the Test. I am on has added significant gains in power on the bike, just after 5 weeks. But also gained 7# of muscle.

You only need a little for recovery...PED's won't make you fast on race day. They'll only speed recovery between hard work outs. I use a little test so I can do 3 SUPER hard eye bleeding work outs a week with good recovery between. I know you don't like needles but get over it.....test and HGH (for great sleep)and recovery for the off season. Strip off evey Kg (when your wife/friends ask "are you are sick" you are 1 kg from race wght) then load the EPO 12 weeks out from your A race. Easy as that....the rest is a waste.

Top Bottom