Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medium Distance Running and Test

vacarski19D

Wondering if anyone has experience with test and running. In the past I have done all my cardio while on cycle with an elyptical because when I ran I would get shin splints very quickly. However, since my last cycle (3 months ago: test/eq/win) I have been running 4-6 miles six mornings per week along with lifting at night. If I continue with my running schedule and add test (1 gram per week) will I get shin splints or get slower or was that a result of bad conditoining coulpled with disproportant gains in calf strength that resulted in the shin splints before. Any experience or knowledge would be great.

stats:

5'9.5"
212 lbs
12% bf
6 min 1 mile
30 min 4 mile

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has experience with test and running. In the past I have done all my cardio while on cycle with an elyptical because when I ran I would get shin splints very quickly. However, since my last cycle (3 months ago: test/eq/win) I have been running 4-6 miles six mornings per week along with lifting at night. If I continue with my running schedule and add test (1 gram per week) will I get shin splints or get slower or was that a result of bad conditoining coulpled with disproportant gains in calf strength that resulted in the shin splints before. Any experience or knowledge would be great.

stats:

5'9.5"
212 lbs
12% bf
6 min 1 mile
30 min 4 mile

I also get wicked shin splints when I'm on cycle-sometimes so bad I cant even make it 300ft without them kicking in very painfully. I would say that when you're on cycle stick to elliptical and walk on incline treadmill. Thats what I've had to do.

Top Bottom