Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ME Lower 10/20 GM/Zercher PRs

ffknight84

First off, I love bulking, its going into the second week and i feel 100x stronger jsut from the extra carbs and calories and no running this week. I need someone to check my GMs formfor me too please.

Little Wider than shoulder width GMs
45x3, 135x3, 185x3, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 345x1 ( 10 lb PR )

Zercher Squats ( i love these things )
135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5 ( 20 lb PR ), 255x5 ( PR )

Partial Deads ( about 2-3 inches below the knees )
135x3, 225x3, 315x3, 405x2, 495x0 ( to tired at this point, tried twice )

GHRs
3 sets of 6 at body weight ( doing about 2/3 of a rep now on my own, so its kind of a PR )

Reverse Hypers bodyweight
3x8

Weighted Full ROM situps
35x8x3 sets

I upped the volume now since their is no lax, i did forget calves tho today, but ill remember from now on. I love how the zerchers hit the core really hard. Also all lifts are raw. Im aiming for 4000+ cals a day, 300g protein, and 300+g of carbs, gradually increasing as weight goes up. Weight is currently at 209 ( thanks to the creatine and 2x as many carbs )

thx brute

slobber- i think thats a flexibility issue of mine, that im working my best on improving, im not trying to sink down like that, it just happens.

congrats on the pr's man..sounds like i might have to try incorporating those zerchers.....

u mean creatine really works?;)

thx king c, creatine actually works for me, weird isnt it. I thnk its the extra weight it puts on in water just gives me a little more strength.

i was actaully wondering bc i've never broke down and tried it and think i may try it in a month or so and see if it helps a lil..thanks

Nice workout man. Nice PR!

GM's - I think your foot placement is solid. Your holding the bar is solid. When the weight progressed your form regressed. I saw your gm become more of a squat. I'll get you on AIM now.

The zercher squats look awesome, I gotta try it sometime. :)

The gm's do look a little like squats though.

-sk

Top Bottom