Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

in that newer pic, I actually did a double take as your physique looked just like mine did in some pics I took this last year....obviously I am impressed :)

needsize said:
in that newer pic, I actually did a double take as your physique looked just like mine did in some pics I took this last year....obviously I am impressed :)

Damn bro your chest is sick as hell............good forme////// keep it up man.

I need to know about your training...........stats...

Castro_bigdog said:
Damn bro your chest is sick as hell............good forme////// keep it up man.

I need to know about your training...........stats...

training typically has always been heavy free weight stuff, basically the old school approach, and its worked pretty well. But now I have a top level trainer(never had a trainer before), and her routines are very heavy as well, but the exercises and reps change every workout, which I'm not used to, seems to be working well
In the avatar pic I was 5'8" and around 225lbs, it was around a week or so after a show that I did in the fall, I've been as heavy as 260lbs, currently in the 230s, with abs

needsize said:
training typically has always been heavy free weight stuff, basically the old school approach, and its worked pretty well. But now I have a top level trainer(never had a trainer before), and her routines are very heavy as well, but the exercises and reps change every workout, which I'm not used to, seems to be working well
In the avatar pic I was 5'8" and around 225lbs, it was around a week or so after a show that I did in the fall, I've been as heavy as 260lbs, currently in the 230s, with abs

Your training looks to be working very well bro...........

One thing that realy worked for me in my case was less is better, and diet is every thing in a nut shell...............needles to say good work bro.

Good work to all of youz doing your thing.........

Freakin' Amazing. Respect to you man, You should really put up your diet etc. , I think it'd help me and a lot of people.

Wow! That is the best transformation I have seen in a long time. Congratulations!

Top Bottom