Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maybe I should change my name ...

gettinlarger

because 'gettinlarger' isnt true. im gettin rather frustrated at the plateau ive hit. ive been around 165-170 for a while now and its seriously pissing me off. but today was the starting day of a new routine for me. im hoping to pack on a few pounds with cornholios program. until it works ...

maybe 'stayingatacrappyweight' will suffice as a name ...

sorry, im just venting a little bit. none of my friends lift much, so im using you guys. haha.

re not growin

Sorry to hear your not growin.. But no matter what program you decide to do, without the right diet while bulking which is to(eat eat eat) your training takes a nose dive.. Alot of people had good results off corns oldschool, give it go, push it hard and eat like hell... good eating too, high protein low MCdonalds..
good luck

Vigorous

Take 2 weeks off to detrain and recup and then get back into.

I broke through my plateau like that - my CNS was fired

Its good to be sore again :)

im pretty sure its my diet that sucks. i eat what i think is a lot. i have no idea what the caloric intake is like, but im always trying to eat. i dunno. well, f that. im eating 24/7 now. i may even start taking notes on my achievements. im just kinda confused. ive always gained weight since ive started lifting. thanks to anyone who listened.

Deconditioning might be helpful man.

You may want to look at your training/recuperation work.

Although nutrition is essential.

GL,

-Zulu

Top Bottom