Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maxing out and passing out! lol

LiquidPhire

Anyone know whats up? I max out my bench and I , One. Can't do it. Two. Feel like my oxygen isn't getting to my head or something because I feel like my vision is leaving me FAST! like the cloudy-black out thing you know? What is causing this?

ironcheif1984 said:
Well are you holding your breath when your trying to max or are you letting it all out...?

I am breathing properly to my knowledge.

lol , it has never happend to me before.

Lucky yall who pass out. I can't. If I keep going my heart explode before passing out. :(

Do you get this alot also from standing up quickly after being in a seated position? I get dizzy when my hemoglobin and iron levels are too low from bouts of Crohn's disease that cause anemia. Once the blood levels are normal the problem goes away.

knew a kid that a friend coached inhigh school--who would pass out every time he finished 440 (maybe 800, don;t remember) --turned-out he was holding his breath and did not even know it until the put a monitor on him--pretty funny to watch, though

Top Bottom