Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximum sets per day

FTownsend

I was wondering to hear your opinions on how many sets per day of weights training do you do

I have been sticking with 10 to 15 sets per day for my split routine
do you think that this is too much or do you think I should be doing more and how do you determine the best amount of sets per workout

I was wondering to hear your opinions on how many sets per day of weights training do you do

do you think that this is too much or do you think I should be doing more and how do you determine the best amount of sets per workout

i am doing 40-50 sets per training session these days 3 days and 4-5 sets 2 days
like high low weights

It depends on the person and their goals. Personally I do around 15 sets per session now. My goals are staying lean and maintaining. Not looking to get huge or anything.

It's not at all important. If what you do works (you're making progress) then that's the number YOU need.

Top Bottom