Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximize strength

deeznuts98

[FONT=&quot]How can I eat to maximize strength with keeping size relatively stagnant? I know my body is different than everyone else's but I need some thoughts on this. Should I maximize protein, moderate carbs and drop fats? I like to train hard and for a while. I'm also trying to lift heavier. I don't mind gradual size gain, but I want my strength to have a good proportion with my size.[/FONT]

okay now you are talking powerlifting in a weight class. there isn't something magical about it and all across this country guys in high school have to make weight in wrestling, boxing, and weightlifting.

the key is getting as lean as possible, i mean single body fat %. then ahead of your competition you don't eat that day to get under your #. if you are still over you throw on a sweater and sweat excess water out. you gotta eat SUPER CLEAN. zero sugars year round. stay away from fast food

Just stay relatively lean all year, and if you are federation with 24 hour weigh ins you can cut water weight before weigh ins

Top Bottom