Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

max ot supplementation

rickcris

I want to follow this program and I would like to know where can I get the supplements they suggest to take like: MUSCLEPRIME,AMINOCORE, CARBION, ISOFLEX thanks.

Isoflex is nothing more then a whey protein supplement. Carbion is nothing more then a carbohydrate powder. Aminocore is nothing more then a BCAA supplement. Muscleprime is a pre workout creatine supplement.

None are bad products but they are very over priced for what they are. You could get the exact same thing for a lot less money by purchasing generic version of each. You are paying a lot of money for the allmax brand name and all the marketing behind allmax.

When purchasing supplements the brand isn't particularly important. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

For a wheyprotein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Wheyprotein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

For a creatine supplement - get either a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com

For a BCAA - get a bulk BCAA powder or capsulated BCAA supplement like gear from n2bm.com

For a carbohydrate powder - get a bulk waxy maize or vitargo powder

Don't fall for these marketing companies. Your best bet is to get pure supplements without additives and crap in them. You should really look over the n2bm website where there are some good pure supplements without artificial flavours and colours in them.

You do realise that these particular supplements are mentioned together with this program for a reason?

I would not expect much from such a marketable and commercial programe backed by supps.

Top Bottom